Chapter Eight - Noah

After Michael stormed off in complete embarrassment, yr seven and nine's break ended so it was now geography.

I had that lesson with Michael since we were both in set one, the rest of our mates were all in set two and four.

It was ten minutes into the lesson and an unusual empty spot remained in the middle of the classroom.

Michael sat behind me normally, but that spot had been empty.

I eyed it, distractly while the teacher yapped about the drill questions.

It was stupid enough for me to go up to him, but it was funny seeing his reaction when I asked how badly he wanted to fuck me.

My mouth tugged up at the memory of Michael's crimson cheeks. He could deny it all he wants, but he'd thought about it. I'd seen it in his eyes, felt in the shallow rise and fall of his chest against mine.

He hadn't been the only one thinking impure thoughts.

Maisie and Fredrick worked together and pushed Michael onto me, I heard it cause they're no good at whispering, but the way his curves molded to my body had been a revelation. We'd both been bundled with the crap uniform, but in my mind, we might as well been naked. I could picture it so vividly, his silky skin, his lush curves, his aggravating snark melting into a moan as I fucked him senseless..

Fuck. Noah you have a girlfriend.

I grabbed my coat that was laying on my bag and placed it on my lap. My cock strained against my zipper, for the second time, over the same person. I prayed that the rest of the table noticed my uneven breaths as I reached to take a sip of my drink.

I didn't know what was in the air that made me fantasize about Michael so much today, but it was in my fucking head. I'd been this close to doing something crazier earlier when he was on my lap-

"Do you have any lined paper?" Maisie leaned in from the door frame.

"Left cupboard, top draw."

My arousal cooled at the sight of Maisie.

"Maisie." I hissed while the teacher marked in a few students in from being late.

"What" she mouthed

"Have you seen Michael." I whispered covering my mouth because there were snitches everywhere.

"No? He was with you."

"He's not here." I hissed

She raised an eyebrow, I knew she needed answers so she pretends to slip and all the lines paper scatters around the floor. She fake gasps and apologies to the teacher.

"It's okay don't worry, Noah please can you help her."

"Sure."

I kneel down and slowly grab the papers.

"You pushed him onto me, then when break ended he stormed off cause he was embarrassed, I haven't seen him since." I whispered

"Neither have I then. I'll take the piss and run round the school to see if I can find him. Why do you care though?"

Shit.

"Uh, well he looked a bit pale before I went up to him."

"Oh, maybe he's at student services then. But still, you'd be wishing he'd get ill." She raised an eyebrow as she stood up

Double shit.

"How about let's not be so nosey and go find him." I fake smiled shoving the papers in her hands and she thanked the teacher and left, flipping me off right after.

I sat back down and only two minutes later much eyes strayed again to Michael's empty seat. Knowing him, he probably had a minor headache and claimed his brain is falling out.

Probably.

Maybe.

He's fine. I started writing harshly with unnecessary force.

I have a girlfriend, whether Michael was being his usual dramatic self by skiving geography because of a headache or actually dying. I didn't care. It had absolutely nothing to do with me.

Lunch came round and Maisie texted me saying she was gonna stay with Michael in bridge for a bit.

Bridge was a place where people could calm down, skip lessons because of bullying or a new timetable change or if they just didn't want to go. It was like a free pass to skiving but you needed a pass from the head of year.

"How come your caring so much for Michael?" Mark raised an eyebrow
I bloody hated Mark, Fredrick and Simon.

Not because they were mates with Michael, but because they're always talking bad about Michael and calling him a whore but when talking to him they act normally. I would tell Michael but that would be too nice of me.

"None your business freak." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the table behind me while Aiden joined me.
Maisie and Aiden were Michael's only actual true friends, they were alright with me besides the fact they ship us together.

"I think Michael's gotten ill, I went to see them now, he looked green." Aiden explains

"Why hasn't he been sent home then?" I asked standing up straight

"His attendance is too low. Michael cried over that, he looks genuinely ill and they took his phone away so he can't even call his dad."

"Maisie?"

"She can't either, teachers watching them so carefully."

Fucking teachers. This school cared more about attendance than the actual student's health issues.

"Sad motherfuckers." I sighed

"You and Michael have been acting a bit different. You said something to him that made him go red. Y'all flirting?" He smirked

"No, never say that ever."

"Whatever floats your boat Noah."