Chapter Nineteen - Noah

Michael and I barely made it to my house before I was inside him again.

We'd already had sex once tonight. That should've taken the edge of my need, but I was addicted to this. To him. His taste, his smell, the little breathy moans he let's out every time I thrusted into him and the way his ass clamped around my cock like it was made for me. I wanted it all, all the time.

"Who was the guy, trouble?" I slowed my thrusts so I could reach between us and stroke his dick. A dark smile curled my mouth when his head fell back and his lips parted at the touch.

I'd been distracted by Michael's obvious provocation at Hyacinth. Now that I was home, something clawed my chest when I remembered the way his old friend brushed his hair out of his face. It had been intimidate, knowing touch, the kind you only gave someone you'd slept with.

Given Michael's reaction when he left, he hadn't been thrilled to see him, but that didn't stop the irrational beast inside me from rearing it's ugly head.

"What guy?" He gasped. He was a mess, hair tousled, lips swollen, skin slicked with sweat and marked from my teeth.

It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen.

I ignored the strange pang in my chest and lowered my head until my lips brushed his.

"Your friend from the club."

Michael hadn't provided any detail enough than the old friend line, and I thought that would be enough. But it was an hour later, and I still couldn't shake my irritation at seeing them together.

He stiffened. He had his limbs wrapped around me while I braced him against the living room wall, and I felt the tension in every part of his body.

"He's what you said. A friend." He cocked an eyebrow.

"Are you really talking about another guy while your inside me?"

"I'll do whatever I like when I'm inside you." I pinched his nipple, hard, in punishment.

"How close of a friend is he?"

His eyes glittered with amusement even as his mouth parted at my rough touch.

"Jealous?"

"Not even a little bit."

It mirrored our conversation at Hyacinth, and like at the club, I scoffed at the suggestion I was jealous. I didn't get jealous, especially not over him. People got jealous over me.

"One week into our pact and your already breaking the rules." Michael purred.

"I expected more of you."

"I'm. Not. Jealous." I snarled, emphasizing each word with a hard thrust inside him.

"Could've fooled-" his breath hitched
Michael let out a muffled whine at my protest when I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"I only want to hear you when your begging and coming, trouble." I smiled at the indignation in his eyes, but the smile disappeared a second later when sharp lanced into my palm.

I yanked it away with a shocked hiss. He fucking bit me.

"My bad." A lazy gleam of satisfaction replaced his indignation.

"Your hand was in my way."

A growl rose in my throat. I pinched his nipple again until he let out a sharp cry, his face screwed in pleasure and pain.