Chapter Seventeen - Michael

Physically I'd frozen, mentally I wanted to pounce right into him and smash his head against the floor.

He was here, in England. Standing less than two feet away and wearing an alarmingly calm expression.

"Surprise." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and rocked back on his heels.
His pants were more faded than he typically liked, his shirt more wrinkled.  His face had lost the fullness of youth and taken on a gaunter shape.

Other than that, he was the same Harvery.

Handsome, charming, manipulative as hell.

"Your supposed to be in.." Once again, I grasped for words that never came.

"In Italy?" Harvery's smile hardened

"Yeah. We've got a lot to talk about." He flicked a glance around us, but everyone was too busy battling for the bartenders attention to pay us much attention.

"Over there."

I followed him to a quiet hallway near the back exit.

I could tell he was angry, years of dating him I could recognize him from a continent away.

The smart version of me would've told someone, but he had threatened me enough with two years of abuse and that stupid video. I kept quiet.

Turns out after robbing fifty grand and a necklace which we left behind, he'd gotten caught. I had ran away luckily enough and he had served in jail for three years.

"I won't tell you what I want, you do owe me, Michael. After everything I did for your sorry ass. Or." He took his phone out to a certain video.

Before we stole from a guy, Harvery had made me sleep with him and record it.

I'd been such a fucking idiot.

The video was blurry, cameras weren't as good back then but it wasn't that hard to know the guys dick was pumping in and out of me.

Past me's moans made my stomach want to throw up my insides.

"I'll do it if you erase the tape." I glared at him.

Most likely, he'll want me to steal. He's a greedy motherfucker.

"I'll delete the tape, when I fucking want to." He trailed his hand down my neck and caressed my shoulder.

"You will do-"

"Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice, cut him.