I hid in my room, shaking. I could hear him banging on the door. "Y/N! Open the door! I swear, what I did was for us! He didn't deserve to be in our lives!" He said, banging on the door furiously. I looked at my window. I quickly scampered to the window, looking outside.

This isn't high. I've jumped higher than this. I thought to myself. I opened the window, and prepared to jump but at the same exact time, he knocked down my door. "Y/n!-" He was about to say, smiling, but then his face changed into one of fury.

I quickly jumped out the window. As I landed, I felt a slight sting at my ankle. I can't stop here. I have to keep going. I kept running, as I could hear him screaming my name. I ran to what seemed like an alleyway and hid behind one of the trash cans. 

I peeked from behind the trash can. I see some mouses, scampering away. I see a cat, chasing after them, as I fell into deep thought. The mouses are like...like me right now. 

I saw him walk by the alleyway, not even bothered to check here. Typical of him. I waited till I could no longer hear his footsteps. I came out from my hiding spot sighing. I peeked out from the alleyway, seeing if he was still around here. 

"Coast clear." I whisper to myself. I quickly ran back to his house, as that was where my phone was. When I got there, I called the first number I could think of.

"Hello?" A voice answered. "Lyn, you've got to help me!" I whispered into the phone. "Did something happen Y/n?" She asks worriedly, probably hearing the worry and fear in my voice. "It's about my boyfriend... " I whispered. 

"I knew there was something wrong with that guy. You know, before he even met you, I bumped into him once at school. He dropped a couple of pictures. And you know what was in the pictures? You." She said.

I quickly ran out of the condo. "I'm going to stay at your condo for a while. Is that okay?" I whispered into the phone. "For sure!" She said. I hung up and quickly ran to her condo. I went up to the eighth floor, room 14. I knocked on the door a couple of times. 

I could hear some shuffling and someone yelling that they're coming to get the door. As Lyn opens the door, I sigh in relief. "Quickly, come in! You must be cold..." She says, fretting over me. I didn't even realize I was cold. All I thought about was escaping him. 

She cooks up some soup, as I wash up in her bathroom. I came out of the bathroom, feeling nice and toasty. "Here, some soup. So, about your boyfriend..." She winces, hoping I wouldn't suddenly faint or something, after hearing him.

I looked at the ground as I explained the full story. I told her how I was at his house, calling and telling him that dinner was cooked. I went down to his basement to see if he was there because he wasn't responding. 

I told her how I walked into the basement and found him skinning a human alive. She nods, listening throughout my explaining of the situation without interrupting. 

She shivered. "I think that my past boyfriends that disappeared...might have been related to him." I whisper. She sits beside me and hugs me. "Don't cry, don't cry."  She whispers. I didn't realize I was crying until my eyes blurred and it was filled with tears. 

~FEW YEARS LATER~

I laughed with Lyn, as we were talking about her new boyfriend. I suddenly shivered, as I thought someone was staring at me. I looked around, seeing if there was anyone else. I could see a mother holding her child as it screamed and a old man holding a newspaper.

I saw something in the corner of my eyes that made me feel suspicious. It was a guy, who was wearing a mask and hat and had a piece of newspaper in his hands. Wasn't he hot in that? I shake my head. It was probably just my imagination...right? My friend looked at me, noticing I was looking around.

"Something wrong? She questions, as I shake my head. "No. I thought that someone was looking at  me...but I guess it was just my imagination. Though there's this guy at the corner, looking oddly suspicious." I said. 

She suddenly asks if I want to go home. I smile and say sure, as I follow her back to her condo. As I was walking, I could feel a person, staring. It's just me thinking nonsense, I thought, as I tried to calm myself down.

I sat in the room, that I currently resided in. I opened my phone and started scrolling through some stuff. 'Ding dong~' I heard the doorbell rang and Lyn told me she would get it. I smiled and said okay.

I heard some talking and then silence. That was weird. "Lyn? Who was at the door?" I said, as I heard her walking towards my room. Oddly, she didn't respond. "Lyn?" I said, suddenly panicking. I heard the door to my room opening. I sighed in relief but put up my guard again when I realized who it was.

"Y/n..." He said, smiling at me. It was the guy from the park..."What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling scared as I see blood all over his hands, shirt, and mask. He takes the mask off. "It's me...Louis..." My eyes widened. "What happened to Lyn?" I asked, feeling alarmed.

"Oh, her? I just...got rid of her, as you can see." He grins maniacally. I shake. "D-don't get close to me! Get away!" I screamed, I saw him crawling onto my bed, staining my white sheets with blood as he smiled. "Now we can be together...forever without anyone interrupting us.

I screamed, wanting him to get away from me. "Get away from me you murderer!" I screamed, tears running down my face. "No...we'll be together forever now...without anyone interrupting us." He smiles

~Few months later~

"Now you'll be with me forever..." He smiles and rubs my tummy that now has a small child. He remembered...that I've always wanted a child. He knew I wouldn't leave the child with him. I sobbed. Why did it have to be me.

LA FIN