四十一

I looked at the pastries one by one. "Hmmm, this looks good...but this looks good too...which one...whatever. I'll just take both." I mumbled to myself.

"Can I have this one and this one?" I asked the cash registerer. "Of course." He says, smiling at me. I hummed in response, and pulled out my card to pay. 

I sat down, and pulled out my book, as it suddenly started to rain outside. "Pitter patter goes the rain...this will be lovely for my novel." I muttered, as something was being set down in front of me.

"Oh, my order? Thank you." I thanked the man, and munched on the bread. I wonder back to the first time I came here.

It was also one rainy day, as I walked in here soaked. As I walked inside, the scent of home hit me. A smell of warm butter and bread. It made me so...nostalgic.

I ordered something that would bring me back to my school years. A simple piece of butter bread. As I munched, tears rolled down my face, as I remembered my mother's warm smile.

 As I thought back to that time, I smiled. How wonderful it was. I quickly finished my food and walked out. A cash registerer waves at me, smiling.

That same guy. When I first came here, he greeted me with a smile. I always found that smile unsettling. I don't know why. I nod, and walk out the doors, as the bell led a 'ding'.

I stepped under the rain. How foolish of me. To forget my umbrella at home again. As I walked, I hummed a small tune, unaware of what was going to happen.

Xavier POV:

I smiled, watching her walk out the doors. I think I should execute the plan today. I can't wait anymore. It's... I don't have the patience for all of that. 

I walked to the staffs room, and took off my apron, and wiped my hands clean. Urgh, this disgusting job. I rolled my eyes. It'll all be over. I won't have to work here any longer.

I smiled, thinking of when I first thought of this job. When I first thought of this plan. The plan to capture her. Make her mine.

I was sitting in the corner of the school library, as I breathed out a sigh, touching my bruised lips. "Hiss..." I winced in pain. Suddenly, I see someone kneel in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" She looks at me with a look of pure kindness. I flinched. That was probably fake...right? I swatted her hand away. "It's none of your business."

She just stares at me for a second, before walking away. The next day, I was at the library again, as I was injured, and my way of coping with things, was in the library. 

The sound of the flipping pages, and quietness. It reminded me of...mother...when she was reading those stories to me. A prince saving the princess.

At that moment, the girl appeared again. But this time, she pulled a small first aid kit out of her backpack. I couldn't do anything, as I was wounded, and couldn't push her away.

After the treatment, I stared at her face. She looks up, and smiles. At that moment, I wondered to myself. Why isn't it...a princess that saves the prince?

In this special case, I certainly have seemed to find my princess. As days went on like that, life was...more uplifting. Happy. But soon, that would end. 

I was in the library, waiting for her like the usual. It became our little meeting place on our breaks. I was sitting there, when it was thirty minutes into our lunch. That wasn't right.

I then started searching all over the school for her. It was as if...she never existed. She just disappeared. Like...magic. Vanishing into thin air. 

I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I lost my mother, and now her? I can't...I can't... I held my fist tightly. I'll find her.

As a few weeks pasts, I had found out about what happen, and her family situation. It was so much like mine. Abusive father. Poor mother, whose under the abuse...and dead from that.

Except her family condition was way worse. Her father was under a great loan, and got chased down, and killed, whilst my father was a rich dude, who was...selfish...and alive.

She moved in with her aunt...who lived half way across the planet. Wait for me. Wait for me...and one day, I'll find you.

And then, surprise. I was somehow travelling in her country one day, and happened to bump into her. Like, quite literally.

"Ah, I'm so sorry for spilling the juice on you!" She says, with panic laced in her voice, while I just stared. It was her. I finally found her.

"It's alright. It's not a big deal." In a moment a shyness, that was all I could say, before hurriedly walking away. I couldn't believe I said that. I should've at least asked for her contact.

As being a rich person, I had my ways with getting contact info's. I found hers quite easily. "Hm...she likes...sweets. And...coffee. Interesting."

Which led me to a stupidly tiring idea, of opening a pastry shop. Like, out of all the ideas. A pastry shop. But, it did seem to help, as she appeared on a rainy day and  ordered something.

From that day on, she kept visiting. I guess, my pastry shop is that amazing. It would be better if the only customer is her though.

I walked outside, as the rain has slightly ceased a little. I still have time. I quickly walked, and found her walking slowly, holding her hands out to feel the rain.

Ah, so cute. The things I love about you are endless. I snuck behind, and help a cloth laced with sleeping powder, as she soon falls unconscious.

"Good night my love." I whispered, as I put her in the trunk of my car, and drove home. Home sweet mansion, here I come.

(Y/n) POV:

I opened my eyes, to find myself on a giant bed, and in a fancy ass room. "What the hell? Did I teleport? I don't even remember getting home..." I frowned.

This was interestingly odd. I walked around the room, looking at the things. "Hmm, this vase looks nice-" I accidently, somehow, bumped into it. 'CRASH!' "Whoops."

A guy, who seemed really familiar walked in. "(Y/n), are you alright?" The guys yells. "What the heck, are you the cashier dude?" I ask. He scratches his chin. "I mean- yeah-"

"Um, can  I go home yet? I didn't get to feed my cat." I frowned. "Um...anyways, as I was about to say...(Y/n), I love you, will you be my girlfriend-" 

"Sure. Anyways, can I go home?" I ask. "...this is your home now." He says. "Oh. Nice. Can you um, move my stuff here then? Don't forget my little cutie pie. My cat." 

"...really? You're accepted it like that? What? Where's the argument?" He frowns. "I mean, I don't gotta worry. You seem a alright, and you seem to be rich. I'm down for it. You?"

"Um...alright. Sure. Interesting... so does that make up a couple?" He asks. confused. "Yeah, I guess so."

A/n:

Gahhhhh! I'm so sorry for this crappy ending! I felt so energetic writing it, but then I felt like every idea was thrown away from my brain, and I gave it a rushed ending! I'm so sorry!😭