三十三

"You will fall in love eventually..." The old lady whispers. "Bah! Whatever!" Karim grumbles. I laugh. "Karim? Falling in love? Impossible!" I shout, and laugh out loud. Both the lady and Karim glared at me.

The lady clears her throat, and continues. "You will love her deeply...that it may bring the fortune down on the lady's side...once you find out that you love her that is." The lady says.

"As is he'll ever find love." I whispered to myself, but it seems like they both heard, as they once again glared at me. I whistled tune, and looked away. "Do not fall to deep in love though, as that may cause you both chaos." The lady says.

I rolled my eyes. "Karim! Let's go out! I'm hungry!" We both went out, and Karim bid the lady farewell.

Old Lady's POV:

My body shook in fear, as they stepped out. That gaze. That child's gaze seemed wrong. Just as I was going to take a big sigh, the boy walks back in. "...so you know huh?" He smirks.

"I...why are you so obsessed with her? Your mind is...it isn't even a child's mind... who did this to you?" I questioned.

"Why? You don't have to know. All you need to know, is that I'm willing to go extreme lengths...just for her to be mine. Even if she won't be happy." He gives me a glare and walks out.

(Y/n) POV:

I rolled my eyes. Goddamn! What's taking him so long? "I'm back (Y/n)." He smiles. I pout. "Took you long enough! What were you doing there anyways?" I asked. Karim didn't answer, but just dragged me away.

"Let's go eat that! That looks delicious!" He smiles, and points to a nearby food booth.  I just sigh, and follow him to the booth. What did he say that was so important that made him go back there?

"Here!" Karim smiles, and shoves a French fry in my mouth, before smiling. "Stop spacing out and eat already! If you don't eat, it'll get cold, and that way, it wouldn't be that tasty anymore!" He smiles.

For some reason, I felt a little...unsettled with that smile set upon his face. "Alright...whatever you say." I said, trying to get that thought out of my mind.

Karim POV:

I smiled at her, as she filled her mouth with food. So cute. She looks like a baby squirrel right now. I wiped the ketchup off her face. "You got something here." I said.

Her face tints a little pink, before muttering a thank you, and continues to eat her food. Just like this...yes...continue to spend the time with me like this...never leave me...

FLASHBACK

I sniffled, hiding behind the bushes, as the servants tried calling out to me. "Young Master! Where are you?" They shouted, as just sat there.

No one really cares for me...all they care about are the money they're earning...I sniffled. Suddenly the bush rustles. They found me already? A cute petit girl pops up from behind the bush. 

"Oh, hi!" She smiled brightly. A little too brightly, as I covered my eyes. "Have you seen the young master?" She asks. Her too? My face immediately frowns. "I have to find him for the master." She said.

"If I don't find him, my mama will be scolded..." She says, as I can suddenly see two imaginary bunny ears flopping down. "...really?" I asked.

"Yeah...but I think I have some time! Wanna play together?" She asks. I paused. Hm...how do I know she's not...I know! "But are you really willing to play with...  me? I mean, you've got work here-"

"Yeah! I mean, my mom is searching for the young master. I think she'll do it just fine." She smiled proudly. My face brightens up a little. Wow...she's so...awesome.

That's how me and (Y/n) became best friends.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I smiled, thinking back at the memory. Really brings the best out of me. 

Time skip-10 years later

I sat at my bed, a little worried. Should I tell her...? No...but...I don't wanna lie to her... Right now I was contemplating if I should tell her who I actually am. I mean, sometimes she got suspicious, as seeing my clothes and everything, but never questioned it.

Sometimes, I feel like she's a little dumb. But...that's one of the attributes that I like about her. So oblivious and naive. That's it. I'm telling her.

I grabbed my phone, and texted it. 

Karim:

Hey. Wanna come over to my house later?

Love:

Huh? Sure. Why?

Karim: 

Just to hang out y'know. The usual.

Love:

I don't even know where your house is remember? Silly.

Karim:

87 Heerwood.

Love:

Alr. I don't know why, but that sounds really familiar. Anyways, see u.

Karim:

K.

I smiled, and put down my phone. About approximately 18 minutes later, there was a doorbell. I looked into my phone, through the camera to see who it is. I can hear her whispering stuff like 'is this the right house? I think I've got it wrong.'

I silently laugh. I walked out my room, down the stairs, and to the front step. I smiled, only to find (Y/n) gaping at me. "Whaaattt?" She questions.

I explained the story to her, as she seemed a little hurt that I didn't tell her this earlier. Afterwards, she just laughs it off like its nothing.

"Hey, can I have a tour around your house?" She asks, before I quickly agree, and set off to explore my own house. We went throughout the house, while also playing hide and seek.

I don't think I've ever had this much fun before. I smiled. This was the best time of my life. But at some point, things got out of hand, as I saw the door to That room was open.

My pupils dilated. She couldn't have seen this...right? I quickly called out her name, saying the game was over, but she never came out. Shit. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Fuck. I swore as I ran around the mansion.

I opened my many bedrooms, and checked nearly everywhere. Where the fuck was she? God dammit. That little mouse sure hides well. I ran my hands through my hair, before I thought of something.

I opened my phone, and checked all the cameras around the house. No movement at all right now. I huff. So that's how you wanna play it huh? Game on love. A game between a hunter, and a hider. I will win love. Just you wait and see.