三十四

A/n = Author's name

Karim POV:

I moved around the house, in desperate needs to find her. I flipped the tables over, smashed the cups out of anger...but she never came out. My eyes were red with rage. 

How could she do this? I didn't even do that much of a bad thing...I will find you. My angel, I swear it on my life. 

(Y/n) POV:

I hid in the closet, one of the worse places to hide, as he didn't find me. I was in the room, that was filled with dead bodies.

I held in the urge to puke at the very sight. At least he hadn't check here yet. I hope he never will. I peeked outside, from the tiny peep hole. The people were cut, severely hurt...how could he do this...?

Few Minutes Ago...

I giggled, and waltzed around the hallway, seeing the many paintings, and picture along the wall. I took the time to look at them each. Beautiful.

I then walked, to this weird looking room. Huh. I turned the door knob, and surprisingly, it was open. I slid open the door, and looked in it. It was leading down.

Out of curiosity, I walked down, to see what was there. But the sight, horrified me. I saw the bully that once bullied me, and disappeared. He was right here, in Karim's house. He was severely injured, with several limbs missing.

I looked around. These were people that tried harassing me, making fun of me...but some...some were ones I loved...

Tears rolled down my cheeks. Why the hell would he do that? Suddenly, I hear footsteps racing towards here. I quickly hid in the first thing I could think of. The crusty closet.

Back to Present

I sighed. Who would've known it would've ended like this? I fiddled with my hands. Suddenly, the closet door bursts open. "Found you." Was heard, before I got knocked out.

Karim POV:

I was thinking hard, of the places that I haven't checked. Where the fuck was she? Nearly an hour has passed, and I haven't even found her! I racked my brains, trying to think of a place.

Suddenly, I got it. I didn't check, where it started yet. It could be possible, that she is still there. I smacked myself on the forehead. Fuck. What a stupid idiot I am. I calmly walked towards the place, knowing I've got her location now pinned.

I smiled. Hmm, what should I surprise her with? ...Maybe, I'll just get there quietly, without her knowing, bursting open the closet, then covering her mouth?

And that's exactly what I did.

(Y/n) POV:

I slowly woke up, on a dirty mat, with my hands cuffed. I looked around, and found gray walls, and not one window. There was also a door, but it was locked.  Where the hell was I?

The door opens, and in peeks Karim "Hello darling, I've prepared some food for you." He walks up to me, and sets the food down. "I don't want it." I said, slapping the food bowl away. Sorry food.

His gaze darkens. "I made that with love and care for you... and you slapped it away? I'll teach you...I'll teach you a lesson." Then, out of no where, he grabs a whip out.

My eyes widened in fear. "P-please, Karim, please don't do this-" A blood curdling scream rang out, as I cried out in pain. Tears ran down my face, as the pain was unbearable.

"I don't wanna do this too... but you made me do this (Y/n). If you didn't try to escape, then you would've been okay. This is all because of you." He said, with a painful expression plastered on his face.

Bastard. I know you're fucking enjoying this. Have fun while you can... I will get out of here someday.

Ad months past, I have slowly started to gain his trust, as he doesn't cuff me anymore, and often takes me out with him now. I always pretend to smile, as not to upset him.

But inside, I am dying. I, myself am not dying, but my glow is. Sooner or later, I will be a useless puppet in his possession... for him to keep, to love...to never leave. I don't want that...

I shivered. I made up my mind. This time, I was gonna escape. I will escape, as no matter how much it takes me. I walked around the house, as he suddenly calls me to him.

"Karim, I wanna leave." I said, trying not to flinch, as his smile quickly turns into a frown. "What? What are you talking about (Y/n)?" He smiles, as if not understanding. 

Calm down (Y/n). He's doing this just to intimidate you...he won't do anything that rough like last time...right? I started doubting my confidence, but still  tried it.

"I don't wanna stay here Karim. This place is like hell. You are forcing me to love you. I don't like that. I want to find real love, and settle down. I don't wanna stay here with you." He suddenly goes quiet.

The room was filled with silence, as it tried eating at us. "You want to leave huh? YOU WANT TO LEAVE HUH?" He said, sounding really angry now. I flinched.

But nevertheless, I still said yes. "Oh, I'll let you leave alright bitch. Not after I do this." He drags me by my hair towards his nice hot tub. He makes me kneel in front of it, as I stared into my own reflection in the water.

He pushes my face till it reaches the water. My face was a inch before the water, before he pushes my head in, and water fills my nostrils and mouth. With the unexpected surprise, I didn't even have enough time to take a nice breath yet.

He kept doing it, until I begged and begged, till I was too weak to do so. Tear went into my eyes, even though he probably couldn't see it with the amount of water on my face. 

I hate this... where is the old Karim...? The old Karim wasn't this twisted... I want him back...

Karim POV:

I kept dunking her face in the water, till my anger slowly disappeared. As I stopped, and took a deep breath, I held her in  my arms. "No more doing this alright? No more scaring me with your words."

But then I realized something. It wasn't right... I quickly fumbled, and touched along her neck. Her pulse... it was gone. I quickly shook her. "(Y/n)? Can you hear me?"

Tears rushed into my eyes, as I did not think this would happen. "I'm sorry (Y/n)... (Y/n)...this is just a prank right? Later you'll tell me surprise and it's a prank....right?" 

I closed my eyes, and buried myself in her. "I'm sorry... Please... Please don't leave me... (Y/n)...I won't do this anymore...just come back to me..." I sniffled, and held her close to me. 

Why did this have to happen...? 

Years later

A/N POV

Karim sat by a lovely pink bed, and held a bony hand. "I miss you (Y/n)..." He whispers, knowing no one can hear him right now. His cheeks were sunken, and had dark eye bags.

He walks away, into the kitchen, holding a cup of water. He pours some powder in it, smiling. His hands shakes a little, and the water spills out, but he doesn't care.

After mixing the powder into the water he slowly walks back to the room. He sits down, and holds (Y/n) hands. "We'll be together soon love...wait for me."

He gulps the water down, as his Adams apple bobbed up and down. "See you soon love..." He whispers, before a lone tear drops, as he soon drops down with the tear.

LA FIN