I gaze at the stars. You said you'd be here for me... Your liar. You lied like everyone else...I sobbed. But I don't want to be alone...please...come back...

Months before

"(Y/n)...I like you!" My face flushed red at the confession. I've been waiting so long... "I... I like you too..." I said, smiling. Wayne brings me into a big hug. That was the best day of my life. The most important day.

Time skip

"Wayne...are you sure you want to continue dating me?...a lot of people don't like me, and you're friends keep telling you to break up with me...you're really popular Wayne, I can't bear to be the reason of why your reputation was ruined..." I sigh. He huffs.

"Listen, it's my decision that I wanted to date you! Not theirs! So you are mine! I will love you till the end of this world!" He says, beaming at me, feeling proud. "But what if I tell you...that I was the reason why my parents are dead...and my friends...anyone that becomes close to me dies..." I whisper, feeling hot trails of tear going down my face.

He wipes my face and kisses me. "Listen (Y/n), I love you, and if I'd have to die for you, I gladly will!" He says, as I put my hand over his mouth. "Oh shush Wayne!" I said, all of a sudden feeling shy. 

He smiles and just pulls me into his hold. 'So warm' I thought, before I fell asleep.

Time skip

I walk up the alter, as I smiled, holding the bouquet of beautiful flowers. I can hear people around me. Yes, I've made new friends. New friends that I can hopefully hold onto. I hear cheers and cries. 

I watch him the whole time as the officiant said their words. Then, it came to me. I smiled brightly and said "Yes, I do."  The officiant coughs. "Ahem, now you may kiss the bride." Wayne pulls me in for a deep kiss. I'll always keep this day in my mind. The loveliest day where I got married.

Time skip

I barfed, as Wayne came barging in the bathroom. "Honey, are you okay?" He asks worriedly. "I'm fine, I must've ate something wrong this morning." I smile, but he picks me up, and puts me in his car, buckling my seatbelt.

"We're going to the goddamn hospital." He growls, as literally speeds off to the hospital. He bridal carries me, and explains the situation the the person, as I held both my hands to my face, to cover my embarrassment. Goddamit Wayne.

We hear my name being called, and Wayne picks me up in bridal style again, and literally runs to the doctor. I felt nauseous. I quickly tapped him, signaling to let me off. He didn't though, so I hurled up right on Wayne, but he didn't seem to care. 

When we got to the doctor, we can hear the doctor muttering over their life. My face flushes red. I ordered Wayne to go change himself into some new clothes, and also bring me some new clothes from home. The doctor starts to ask me questions. 

After a while, like 20 min or so, Wayne barged in. Didn't I say bring clothes from home? I sigh. I take the clothes, going to change. When I came back, I see the doctor and Wayne in a serious looking conversation.

I thought I had something deadly, until the doctor said something and Wayne immediately lightened up. He sees me and waves me over. I sit down beside him, questioning the two. "So...you have a baby." I gasp.

Was I really having a baby? A Baby? I sobbed. The doctor sighs, and Wayne tries to calm me down. I grin really big. "I'm having a baby!" I said, shouting. "Shhh! Sweets, calm down!" He laughs.

Time skip

I lied on the hospital bed weakly. "Baby? Where's my baby?" I question, as Wayne smiles. He held the baby in his arms. "My baby...my lovely darling..." I cooed, although I was still pretty weak. I demanded to hold the baby, as Wayne keeps saying I'm too weak.

I give him one of my dear puppy eyes though, as he immediately gives me the baby. I stared in awe at the baby, who was struggling to open it's eyes. "Heidi. Let's name it Heidi Renstone." I whispered happily.

Wayne just shrugs, and says okay, since he couldn't really think of a name, because all he thought was the baby, stealing my attention. I laugh. He grumbles and takes the baby away from me. 

I sniffle, and end up crying and he gives me the baby again. I lighten up, but soon burst out laughing. The reason? Before he could give me Heidi, Heidi slapped her own father and bite him. I laugh, as I see the scene unfold. 

I finally have my own family. A family to love me, and a family that I could call mine. I smile.

Time skip

I groaned. "Can you two stop fighting? It's really loud!" I frowned. "Sorry Mom! Dad was just being an annoying asshole!" Heidi shouts. I frown. Where the fudge is she learning her words?

(All point to culprit: The father.)

I roll my eyes, and let them continuing bickering, as I didn't want to join the fight. Sigh. I looked at them lovingly. Oh my dear family. 

Time skip

I open the TV, resting at home, after Wayne left and took Heidi and left. I give a sigh of relief, glad that the bickerers in this house has left. I was skipping though channels, when I found one that horrified me.

"At downtown Lineyudui, a car crash happened. 3 People were found extremely injured, while 8 was with cuts and bruises. Though, we have 3 deaths. Their names are Wayne Renstone. Heidi Renstone, daughter to Wayne Renstone and --------------------" I didn't listen to the rest, as everything stopped. 

Why? Why did this have to happen? Oh heavens, is this the GAME you're playing? I despise you god. I sobbed.

Back to present

I stood there, giving my speech, then stepping down to let others have their speech. I walked home right after the funeral was finished. At the same time, a heavy downpour came. I just walked in the rain, like a madman.

When I got home, I prepared a chair and string. I tied a loop, and tied the other end to the lights. I stood on the chair. I'll meet you soon Wayne. Wait for me. I put my head through the loop and jumped. Everything went black. 

LA FIN