四十二

My eyes widened. Wasn't he dead? I looked at the realistic dummy confusingly. What? I stared at Kasle. "K-Kasle? Aren't you dead?" I gasped.

The dead dummy was still bleeding out, as I looked between the two confusingly. "E-eh?" I frowned. Kasle smiles. "Haha, got you!" He smiles.

He also had the dummies blood on him. "Oh my lord Kasle! How the hell do you make everything look so real? You were about to give me a panic attack!" I shout.

"Oh, I'm sorry my dear." He says, pulling me in for a hug. "Don't scare me like that next time!" I pout. For some reason, as I buried my head into his chest, he smelled different. Was that just me?

He then, let's go. "I'll make something for you to eat alright?" He says, and walks to the kitchen. Huh. That's weird. Where's the tiny kisses he gives me?...

I walked to the kitchen, trailing behind him. I watched him boil the water, before adding ramen. "Kasle, I thought you said that ramen aren't good for us?" I frown. 

"It's alright. Today's a sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you so badly." He whispers, and air kisses me. "Alright. If that's what you say then."

K̷a̷r̷s̷l̷e̷ POV:

It's been a few months already...I look at her, as she was watering the flowers. I sighed, and walked to my room. Or to be more Precise, my brother's room. 

I huffed, and plopped down on the bed. I ruffled my hair, as my brother had his slicked back. I opened my phone, and went through my texts, to find some family members calling, and texting me.

I blocked them all. I wonder how they keep finding my number. I have to switch it again. I sighed, and stared at the ceiling. Why? Why do they want to take her away from me?

She belongs with me. In this lovely mansion, for all of eternity...till death do us apart. I walked out to the balcony, and took out a cigar. I plopped it in my mouth.

I lit the fire, and inhaled the scent. Ah. So calming. I closed my eyes to relax in the the moment, but the doors bang open. "I knew it!" She points her hands at me.

Uh oh. I've been caught. "You've been smoking again!" She grumbles, and snatched the cigar, and throws it onto the ground, before grinding it with her foot. 

I sigh in relief, as I hadn't been caught. "It's alright, it's just one cigarette-" I mutter, as she sends me a glare. "Just a cigarette?" She huffs, as I scratch my chin.

"A cigarette that may ruin your life." She glares, and walks back into the house. I smiled, seeing her love for me, but then remembering it wasn't for me. It was for my brother.

My gaze instantly darkens. I quickly walk to the closet, and open the door. A body tumbles out. "Where do I throw this...?" I mutter.

I walk around the room, but then deciding to put him back in the closet. "It's not like she'll notice. She's very oblivious." I smile.

I shoved the body back into the closet, and slammed it shut. "That should do." I smiled, and walked out the room to find my beloved wife. 

I wonder where she is right now? I walked around the house, not finding her. I quickly scoured the backyard, to find her in a bikini, ready to jump into the pool we had.

I smiled, watching her jump into the pool, and make a giant splash. "I hope things can stay like this forever. Where she never finds out, and keep sending me her love." I gripped my heart.

I walked back in the house, making some coffee, before she comes in. "Karsle! Can I have some too?" She asks.

I nod, and as she grabs the mug from my hands. She puts her lips exactly where I put my lips, as I blush. Was this on purpose or not? I smiled to myself.

Whatever it is, all I know is I love her...and she...loves me. I smiled with a dark gaze. She finishes the coffee, and hands it back to me. "Thanks for the coffee!" "Your welcome love."

(Y/n): 

I gasped, as I found the dummy from a few weeks ago, when Karsle said it was a joke. Now, it was a full on rotting corpse. "I see you've found it huh?" He said, entering the room.

"What?" I looked at him confusingly. "Hah, I can't bear this any longer. I lied. I lied (Y/n). And I'm sorry for it. I killed my brother." He smiles, with tears streaming down his face. 

"Y-You what?" I frowned. I didn't understand. Was this another joke? "He shakes his head sadly. "I'm sorry...I only wanted you to love me the same." 

"B-but you...similar..." I stuttered. "Yes, he and I are twins. In other words, we look like each other a lot. But, we both like you...so please...don't throw me away my darling (Y/n)..."

He looks at me, with pleading eyes. Those eyes. So similar to his... "I...I can't...I'm sorry...you're not Karsle...and the only person I love is...Karsle." I whisper.

He stares at me, with tears steaming down his face, and lips trembling. "Please, you can't do this to me (Y/n)...please...love me to the end like you loved my brother..." He sighs.

I shake my head. "Then, please pretend I am him...if it...helps...then I will gladly accept my new identity... I don't care...as long as you love me, I'll be fine." He begs.

I'm very hesitant to take the order. But...what if...what if I can learn to love him afterwards? Wouldn't that be okay? "Sure...alright." I smiled. I didn't even know the smile didn't reach my eyes.

He jumps with joy, and celebrates. "Thank you, oh thank you..." He repeats, over an over again. "Mhm..." I nod my head. Was this really alright?

Years later

I walked towards him, holding our child's hands. I looked at my love. "Come to papa..." He whistles, to get our child's attention. I giggle, as they didn't.

I picked up the child, and walked towards him. "Let's head home now...Karsle."

LA FIN