十六

I ran home, to find Frey sitting on his bed, with a crazed look on his face. He looks up, as I enter. He looks relieved, then angry. Uh oh. That wasn't good. "Frey, I've got good news-" "Were you trying to leave me? Was that the good news?" He says.

I shake. This wasn't good. He really was angry this time. He drags me by my hair, down to the basement. He throws me onto the basement bed. "You're staying here until I let you out." " Wait I-" He slams the door on my face. "I...have your baby..." I sniffled.

The next few days was torture. He left me in there, for two days, not giving me anything to eat or drink. He only came down here, to relieve his lust, which came often.

I asked one time before, why couldn't he use another lady. He got angry, and banged me until I could no longer properly move that day.

I sat in the bathroom, eating toilet paper, since I had nothing else to eat. I rubbed my stomach and looked in the mirror. The smiling girl was no longer there. It was replaced, with a very bony girl, who looked like a whore.

'This isn't me, this isn't me...' The chant, and the baby was the only thing that kept me going. On the third day, Frey let me out, and fed me well. I gobbled the food, not caring how I looked like. "Aw, look at you, you must've been starving-" He grabbed a tissue and was about to wipe my face, when I flinched.

He glares at me, then raises his other hands. I close my eyes, ready for the slap. Surprisingly, he didn't slap me, and took the spoon away from me, and started feeding me. "You can't eat too fast." Was all he said.

I blinked, confused, as it seemed, but continued to eat. When I was nearly back to normal, he asked if I wanted to go out and see my Sister. I happily nodded, which made him happy, seeing that I barely smiled these days, and seeing me smile for a change was soothing.

At her house, Frey sat down in her living room, while she took me to her room to talk. "So, you and Frey got back together huh?" She said. I detected a little hint of jealousy from her, but decided to not doubt on it.

We were talking, and I whispered and told her I was pregnant. I told her how I wanted to surprise him in 2 months, with this news, when the baby should be more visible. She just slowly nods at my words, as if in deep thought.

"Ah...interesting. I'm sure you would be a great mother..." she said weirdly. I didn't think too much about it. "Ah, I should go down now." I said. She nods, as I walk down, held Frey's hands as we left.

"So, how was it?" He asked. I smiled, and told him that it was great. He gives me a small grin, and tells okay.

These days, something didn't feel right. It was almost as if...I knew something bad was going to happen to me... but I always shook those thoughts off.

Unknown POV:

I grit my teeth. How could she?! How could she be pregnant with Frey's baby? That should be me! I should be pregnant with his baby! I then, had an idea popped into my head. This will work well...hehehe.

I called a number. "Hey, I need your help with something. ----------------------------------." I said. "Alright. Sounds good." The voice over the phone says sinisterly.

Time to pretend to be pregnant.

(Y/n) POV:

I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. I stood up, and slowly walked to the door. I opened the door, to be greeted with a crying sister.

I looked at her, concerned, but confused. "What are you doing here? Everything okay?" I asked. "Sister, I am pregnant...with Frey's child..." She said. I paused. What was I hearing? "You're pregnant...with his child?" I question.

She nods. My lord...I opened my phone, wanting an answer from him. Even though he abused me, I still loved him. How could he do this to me. I told my sister to stay here, and ran out the house.

"The number you are calling is not available. Please call another time to-" I hung up on the phone, as I teared up. I called for a cab, and one came right away immediately. "Please go to Swanul and Glin. The company."

The car was driving, but I realized something wasn't right. This wasn't the correct location. "Where are you taking me?! I screamed. I got hit with something, and blacked out.

Frey POV:

I opened my phone, to be greeted with many calls from (Y/n). I tried calling back, but she didn't answer. Something wasn't right here. I checked my phone, to see her location. She was at some random abandoned building. Wait for me. I'll be there quick.

I grabbed my coat, and called for a cab. "To ----- building please." I said. (Y/n). Please be safe.

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up, to hear laughing. "Oh, the little slut is awake!" A girl says. I focus on the girl. "M-Meredith?! I question. She just smiles sinisterly, waves her hands, and several guys pin me down. "You know, after this, Frey won't ever love you anymore."

I cried. "Why are you doing this to me?" I questioned. "I mean, I got asked to be here...by your sister. She told us to have a few guys to have fun with you. Other than that, she and I, both like Frey. But you know what? I feel merciless today. I'll have them play, and then kill you."

I sobbed, and the people ripped my shirt, and everything I've got on, exposing my naked body. Suddenly, gunshots rung out. "Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY TOUCHES WHATS MINE!" A voice shouts. I realize that voice. Frey.

I hear a few more gunshots, as I black out again.

Frey POV:

I told the guards to clean up the rest of the people as I walked towards her. I took off my shirt, and put her in it. I took my suit jacket, and put it on her like a blanket. One of my guards hand me my extra clothes, as I put it on.

I carry her to my car, and drives it home. Once we got home, I set her on the bed. After a few hours, she didn't wake up. A few days past, and she didn't wake up. I had a doctor check on her, and apparently she had gotten a serious skull injury. He also tells me she's pregnant.

I hit the closet, as something comes fluttering out. A note. A note with a heart. I opened to read to contents:

Dear Frey,

I really deeply apologize for the pain you had to go through. I'm very sorry. I wish I had come back earlier...that way you wouldn't have turned out to be like this. It's all my fault. By the way, I'm having a child! It's...our child. If you want it. Thanks you loving me. I love you dearly. You are the moon to my starless sky.

You know, I'm really scared but excited. I really want our future to come now. To see my child, running around us. I want things to go back as it was before. I hope you would like that. Thank you for reading this letter. I love you, always will. Even when death separates us, I will love you in my next life, and the life after.

Love (Y/n).

Tears rolled out my eyes. I didn't want it to turn out like this. I held her cold, filled with little warmth hands. "Please wake up. I'm really sorry. We can go back to what we had before. You just need to wake up"

I prayed for her, as days turned into weeks. "I regret it...I'm sorry (Y/n)... I'm so sorry for hurting you... I didn't mean for this to happen... I'm really sorry...please don't leave me again...I'm scared..."

"I didn't mean to treat you like that... I'm sorry..." I cried. I feel a soft moan. " (Y/n)? (Y/n)!" I smiled happily. "What happened-" She said, as I hugged her. "Nothing. Nothing (Y/n). I'm really sorry for my past behavior." I got onto my knees.

"(Y/n), I know I've treated you badly...but I still can't help, but love you. Will you marry me?" I ask. She gasps, and nods furiously. "I would love to love you dummy." She cried. I smiled. "I'm so sorry I'm late. I'm back now (Y/n). I'm no longer the cold CEO. I'm back. The guy you loved. I'm back."

LA FIN