十四

I smiled at my boyfriend who was munching away at the piece of bread I cooked for him. "Does it...taste good?" I ask. He smiles, and nods furiously. I beamed, as he continues eating the bread. I let out a sigh.

"Something wrong?" He asks. "Frey...I'm moving...away." I said. He pauses, but starts eating again. "Oh, I'll drive and visit you when I have time." He says. I don't think he knows what I'm trying to say. Poor him.

"Frey, that's not it. I'm moving. Like, moving moving." I said. He pauses, not really understanding the situation. I sigh. "I'm moving out of this country. I'm moving to Dereislia." His eyes widens. "What? B-but why?" He said, sorrowfully.

"You know how my family...move around to sell goods right? Well, my father wants to try there...and...I might stay there....permanently." He gapes at me. "But, how will we kiss? How will we hug? I won't be able to feel your affection or anything!" He says.

"That's why I was going to ask you, should we break-" He interrupts me before I could say any more. "NO! I don't want to break up...I'll just miss your affection but...long term relationship could work. I mean, when you turn 18, aren't you allowed to move out?"

I give a nod. "Then, I could buy and send you an airport ticket to come back here!" He smiles. My heart raced as he spoke. I could feel how sweet his words were. I could feel my face flushed red as I felt his sudden intense gaze.

My eyes scanned his handsome face, taking in the deep blue eyes and the dark hair that fell carelessly over his forehead. The air felt electric, as if there was no other person in the room but us.

I smiled, trying to break the electrifying atmosphere, but he pulls me in, and puts his lips on mine. A knock on my bedroom door breaks the atmosphere. "(Y/n)! Hello~! Are you guys making out? Gross. Anyways, we gotta go! Hurry up!" My sister Mina says.

I smiled sadly. Guess this is it. "See you Frey." He pecks my cheeks, and smiles. "I'll go now." He said, and walked out my room. Oh, I was gonna miss him so much. I sighed, and held my heart. Two more years. Two more years till I'm 18.

Few months later

Unknown POV:

This isn't fair. Why was he dating her? I mean, it should've been me. I was the better one. I looked at (Y/n's) phone. It would be better this way. I grab her phone, and types some stuff.

MESSAGES:

Sunflower: Hey love.

Love: What is it (Y/n)?

Sunflower: I don't think I can do this anymore. Distant relationship just isn't my thing. Also, I think I've lost feelings for you.

Love: This isn't what I think it is right?

Love: Please answer me. Please tell me this isn't true.

Love: Babe? (Y/n)?

Sunflower: I want to break up.

Love: What? Why? What did I do wrong?

Sunflower: I don't love you anymore.

Love: (Y/n), please think this over... babe, I can't live without you...

Love: (Y/n), please, don't do this...

Sunflower: Sorry Frey. I hope you'll find someone better than me.

Love: How could I find anyone better than you?

Love: You're the only one perfect enough for me.

Sunflower: Sorry. This is my final say. I hope you will understand that I no longer have feelings for you anymore.

(ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BLOCK THIS USER?)

(Yes) (No)

^

(YOU HAVE NOW BLOCKED THIS USER)

I smile. This is what you get (Y/n). I smashed the phone on the floor. She'll never know.

(Y/n) POV:

I walked out my room, looking for my phone. I found it on the floor in pieces. What the heck? I looked at Xiaoguo(Cat). Did you do this? He just meows at me as I sigh.

My sister walks into the room and gasps. (Y/n)? What happened to your phone? She asks, worried. "I think Xiaoguo may have smacked it off the table. I swear. He does that every single day." I sigh.

"But...on your phone you have your boyfriend's phone number..." She said. I gasped. Oh shit. I forgot I had his private phone number. I lost it, and I didn't even memorize the digits. Now how am I supposed to talk to him?

"Hey, Mina? If anyone asks where I am, tell them I'm out. Be back soon." I said. She smiles, and waves me a goodbye as I run to the electronics store. I cant lose his number. I can't. I sniffle.

Frey POV:

I looked at the messages. Suddenly, it says I have been blocked. How can...you be so cruel (Y/n)? I held the phone in my hands, tears running down my cheeks. What did I do wrong? I smashed my phone on the floor. Why (Y/n)? Why?!

Few weeks later:

"Frey, are you sure you wanna move out? Bro. You good?" Aiden asks. I smile, and just slowly nods my head. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just moving to another condo."

(Y/n) POV:

I'm back in Fleshans. I quickly ran to the first house I thought of. I rang the door bell. Please be here, please be here- "Hi? Do I know you?" The person asks. This wasn't Frey. Where was he? "Ah, no, I'm sorry. Thought my friend lived here. Goodbye. Enjoy your day."

I ran around, asking my friends if they've sawn him. I got the same answers. Each and every one of them, was no. I haven't seen him. You guys are still together? But the last answer I got was different.

"What? Why are you asking for Frey?" Aiden asks, looking confused. "Why wouldn't I be looking for my boyfriend?" I ask, frustrated. "Didn't you guys...break up?..." He said, looking muddled.

"What...do you mean...?" I said. He explained what happened. "So...someone took my phone...and did this..." I said slowly. "Yeah, and I might have an idea of who it might be." He said.

I looked at him wearily. "Who?" He puts his mouth to my ears. "Your blood related, and only, sister."