I walked to the kitchen as if nothing has happened. My hands were shaking though it wasn't that visible. I smile at my husband, but unease coats my words. "So, are you done with the conversation?" I questioned. 

I see Noah looking at my hands. He looks at it, questioningly, before he understands and realized I heard their conversation. "Yeah, it's done. I'll be leaving. Just gotta pack my stuff again." Noah says, smiling. I looked away from him. 

Suddenly, Noah speaks up again. "Can I talk with you though?" I looked at my husbands. His veins were very visible as I can tell he was very angry. "Honey? Can I?' I question. He visibly softens at my voice and coughs a little. "Sure. 30 min. I'll be in Noah's room, packing his stuff.

 Me and Noah stand there awkwardly, as he opens his mouth to talk. "You heard the conversation right?" He questions. He knows the answer. But I won't give him the satisfaction. I smile, like I was holding a very believing mask on. "What are you talking about?" I questioned, as sweat rolled down my back.

The room temperature went down.  I still pretended I didn't know. "Stop it. Stop talking with the fake smile. I know you heard everything." He says. I sighed. "This is very...weird. And new. Like, I didn't know werewolves existed."

"Look, I came here, in search of my mate because I was walking around your condo one day and smelled your scent. Did you also know that your husband is also a werewolf?" He questions. I look away. I didn't know any of this. It made me extremely frustrated.

"I then found you, but realized you were also mated to him. I believed the had goddess mixed something up. But I realized, it wasn't a mistake. Just what did she want from us?" He questions himself, as I tried my best to understand the situation.

"I thought I could somehow live without you, but I can't. I really can't. Then, your husband came to talk to me about my behavior. I told him the situation how you were also my mate. We both don't want to break any of our bond with you, but he wants me to get out." He whispers.

"But, I'm not leaving-" The door banged open. My husband must've heard the conversation, as he seemed extremely angry.  "Get out." He growls at Noah. Noah just stands there calmly. Tears formed in my eyes, as I was afraid of the situation. 

I then thought about something. I read this in a book, that you can also reject your mate. I whispered slowly. "I, (y/n) (l/n), reject you, Noah Heffrey and James Rowden. I could feel something in my snap, as I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Ow.

The two stand in front of me, tears in their eyes as they growled. "Why would you do that?" They questioned. "I don't want you guys to fight over me..." I cried. I didn't want them both to get hurt because of me.

They sigh. Noah speaks up. "I mean, if you want...I'm sure James wouldn't mind if we both are your mates. I mean, it's pretty good. One of us can stay at home taking care of you while the other works. We can take turns doing that." 

"...I mean....that sounds okay." James surprisingly says. I look at them in confusion. One point they are fighting with each other and the next, they are agreeing. What the heck is going on. I looked at them confused. 

"We don't mind both being your mates, but please, take back the rejection! It hurts...we don't want to be away from you..." James said, as tears leaked out. "Okay..but if you promise not to fight like you guys just did."

"That can't be promised sweetie." Noah says as James growls at him. I laugh. "Alright. I, (y/n) (l/n)  take you, Noah Heffrey and James Rowden as my mates again. 

(Few years later)

"Mom! Filin is bullying me!" A wolf cried. "Am not! Fariah was being unfair in the game and I was just reteaching her the rules!" The wolf named Filin shouted. "Alright, you both, shut up. Let your mother rest." A huge wolf growled. Another huge wolf walked up to the huge wolf and nipped it.

"Let them be James." The huge wolf laughs. James growled in his wolf form. "Shut up Noah." "You both have to shut up." I walked up to them and gave them a huge scolding. "Sorry." THey both whined. 

I laughed. Who knew things would turn into this? A human with two wolf mates and two wolf babies. Life is mysterious isn't it?

LA FIN

(AUTHORS NOTE)

I have no Idea of how the rejection process works, and how to take back yours mates. Sorry. And the ending was also rushed. Sorry.