十五

I opened my mouth, then close it. My sister? Why would my sister do that? "I don't believe you." I said firmly to Aiden. He only sighs. "Believe what you want." I pondered in thought as I walked home.

This isn't right...why would this happen...? I shake my head. No...it can't be her. I was walking, when I bumped into someone. Ow... I looked up to see a very familiar face. "...Frey...?" Tears rolled out my eyes.

He looked different now... like... he looks like a total CEO...not saying that he wasn't one of course.

First, sadness and happiness was shown on the face. Then confusion, then hatred. "So you decide to show up now huh?" He sneers. I held my heart, hurt by his attitude. "Listen Frey-" I was about to say, but he interrupts me.

"Oh I'm sure you've got plenty to say! Plenty of garbage to sprout with that mouth of yours anyways." He says, mockingly. My heart feels like it's been shattered. "Sorry... but Aiden, it wasn't me...I didn't type those..." I cried.

I saw his attitude soften a little, but snapped back. "Sorry? You think a sorry can do? I've waited months...months! After you blocked me, you never responded!" He shouts. "I'm sorry Frey, my phone was broken-"

"Excuses!" He yells. Then, he slowly calms down. "So...you want to get back together right?" His lips curl, into a mocking grin. "Y-yes...Yes Frey-" I said. "Kneel. Kneel down, kiss my shoe. Beg." He says. I could hear people around us whispering.

Some gave me pitied gazes, while others smiled, enjoying this. I slowly got on my knees, and kissed his polished shoes. I blushed in shame and embarrassment as I got up. "I forgive you." He smiles.

Only did I know, this was just the beginning. A few months have past now, and things weren't as different as before, but they weren't the same either. When he's calm, he would treat me like a total queen.

But when he was mad, he would torture me. He would pin needles into me until I fainted, or whip me across my back several times. He never harmed my face, or anywhere that is showed to public often.

He was also more controlling, not liking me going out a lot.

Frey POV:

I smiled, as (Y/n) lied on my arms. So cute... I smile. Then, the texts ran thought my head again. I bit my lips. No. She wouldn't leave me...she promised... "Frey?..." I see (Y/n) squirm, and rubs her eyes.

"Don't bite your lips...it's bad for you." She said. I hated this. I don't like this. Stop being so nice... I haven't gotten my revenge... You can't make me do this...

"Frey? Are you okay?" She holds my face towards her, and I could see her concern for me shown on her face. "Nothing Bae. Go back to sleep." I said, in a commanding tone. She obeys, and soon falls asleep again.

I don't wanna continue...but I have too. I have to make sure she receives the pain I suffered. I'll never forgive her.

(Y/n) POV:

I was up, and tied to the bed post again, as Frey took out his anger on me. "You looked at that guy. You flirted with him. You know what? Do you know what you are? A slut. That's what you are." My heart feels like it was stabbed with thorns.

He smiles, satisfied at the clear pain shown on my face. He continues whipping, until I black out. I wake up, to someone rubbing my aching back. "I'm sorry, I must've over did it think time. I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?" He asks.

My gaze softens. "Of course Frey. Anything for you." I said, and kissed his cheeks. He didn't seem satisfied, and pulled me closer towards him, and put his lips on mine.

After a while, we pull apart. I was panting, trying to take the lost air in. He smiles, and tells me he's going to cook us something. I smile, telling him okay.

This kept going on, and on, and on. One day, I couldn't take it anymore. I heard a small voice telling me 'It's okay. I've got this. Fall asleep. You hear that? Slowly fall asleep and you'll find the answer to every question you've got.'

I obey, and feel my lids closing up.

Frey POV:

I continued to whip her, until I noticed something wasn't right. She was probably playing with me...right? I stopped whipping her. "(Y/n)?" I called out her name. She didn't respond. I panicked. "(Y/n), (Y/n) wake up." I said, shaking her.

There's now way I'm going to let her die yet. I took her to the hospital, and got her treated, and carried her back home. My body and brain wanted to continue tormenting her, but my heart shattered, every single time I hurt her.

She's not going to be dead from a whipping. She can take way more. I said confidently. But in the back of my head, I could feel the doubt. It was just so small, that I didn't realize it.

(Y/n) POV:

After that day, things continued as usual. Nothing new. More tormenting. More fainting. But one morning, I felt something wasn't right. It's been a month since I've gotten my period. This couldn't be... could it?

I also got sick in the morning and barfed a lot. My eating is also way pickier. Frey though, didn't seem to realize. I think he thinks that this is all because of the things he's doing to me.

I went to the hospital one day, while Frey was sleeping to check for myself. I wore a white dress, with sunflowers on it. I quickly ran out, and called a cab, feeling excited.

I was at the hospital, and waited till they called my name. "(Y/n)...Sallistor?" They called out. I smiled. "That's me." They did a check up on me, but tried to question about the whip marks, and bruises.

I tried to change the subject every time, and they just decided to give up. "Congrats. You have a child." They said. I beamed. I couldn't wait to tell him this.