二十四

Could it be...does he like Josh?! My eyes widened. Fuck. I have to make sure he stays away from my Josh. For the rest of the day, I sticked to Josh like glue, scared that Azure would come in, and swoop Josh off his feet.

He will not have Josh. I will guarantee that.

Azure POV:

I stared at (Y/n), as she was chatting a magnificently large amount. My eyebrows scrunched together. I huffed, and looked away. She should be talking with me. 

Then, I look back at them. Yet, at the same time...they look perfect together...should I even be interfering? I sighed.

Josh POV: 

I could see Azure, at the corner of my eyes, peeking at (Y/n), once in a while. I have to make sure he doesn't make a move on her. He's like a predator, surrounding my beautiful (Y/n).

(Y/n) POV:

I walked up to the cheery blossoms, as school just finished. My eyes widened, at seeing who it was. The wind blew at his jet black hair, as his lips were in a straight line, as he looked like he was pondering at something.

Then I gasped. I think I know why he told me to come here...could it be...no...it couldn't right? He wouldn't dare to make a move at all...would he? 

I shook my head, of the thoughts that were magnificently bulging, ready to explode my head. He wouldn't dare to make a move like that. Especially on a female like me.

Azure POV:

I saw (Y/n) approaching, as I took a deep breathe in. You can do this Azure. You practiced this, like a thousand times last night. I opened my mouth, ready to say the words. But, she beats me to it, saying something extremely unmeasurably concerning.

"Hey! If you want to have a fight to beat me up, don't invite me to a place like this!" She yells. I was about to turn into stone, and break apart. What did she mean by that?

As she saw the puzzled expression on my face, she frowns. "Don't act like you don't know! You want to steal my Josh, don't you?!" She questions. I stood there, ready to a lighting to strike me down. 

What the hell was going on this girl's mind?! Out of all things to think, why would she think I was trying to steal her boyfriend from her?! Do I look that petty? That gay?

I can see her biting her lips in frustration. I run my hand through my hair, as I sighed, greatly. "You idiot. That isn't why I called you here." I said, frowning.

(Y/n) POV:

I stared at him, feeling my thoughts go foggy. So...it wasn't what I thought it was? Oh. "So why'd you call me here then?" I questioned.

He sighed, saying something about me being stupid, before he says his actual sentence. "I like you. Please go out with me. I wasn't joking before, when I said I love you.

My mind straight out broke down, as I was no longer thinking about anything else." It's nice here." I said, smiling, trying to get my brain to work again, as it was currently dead.

"I'm not joking. I'm serious (Y/n). He says, looking very determined. I blushed. Omg. That was so hot. Wait no...I have a boyfriend... urgh! I smacked myself across the face. Focus (Y/n). You can do this.

"I really like you (Y/n), I repeat. Will you go out with me?" He asks. "No. I will not go out with you. You clearly know I have a boyfriend, yet you are approaching me. Why?" I asked.

He scoffs. "Can't I just ask out the person I liked? It doesn't matter if someone else likes them. I just need to know that I like them. And currently, that person is you. I don't think it'll ever change." He says.

I blush. Like seriously? Blushing rn girl? I sigh. Suddenly, I felt like one of those cheating manga husbands. My heart seriously is torn. Like, what do I tell Josh? Like, that I just realized the love I had for him was brotherly love?

I shook my head. "Just tell him the truth. Just tell him the truth, and everything'll be fine. It's better to let them feed off a lie. The sooner they find out, the better. They haven't gone so far yet. If you tell them, it'll cause them less damage than later." He says, as if reading my mind.

I guess he was right..."D-doesn't mean I'm willing to date you right now or anything! I said, blushing. "That's alright. I'm willing to wait." He says. 

"I-if I...If I tell him...can we go on a date?" I whispered. He looked at me wide eyed. "What?" He asks. "N-never mind! Forget I even said anything!" I yelled. Then he grins.

"I won't. And sure. Let's go on a date after."

Josh POV:

"W-what? But..." I sighed. "Alright." I said. I couldn't believe it. I was given hope, yet it was taken right before my eyes. I should've expected it. I smiled sadly. "It's alright. Hope you find love soon." I said.

She smiles, happily. I wish that smile was directed...at me...only for me. I gritted my teeth. "Thanks for understanding Josh." She says, waves goodbye, and runs off.

 Guess things ended...

(Y/n) POV:

I quickly ran towards where I last saw him. I'm...so happy. Tears of happiness rolled out, as I saw him. I grinned stupidly. Thank you for liking me...Azure."

LA FIN

*Sorry. Endings nowadays are rushed. The motivation to fully finish short stories are leaving me. Still hoped you liked it though. Trying to find better ideas. Most my stories are the same.  :<