二十三

I tripped, and fell forward, and just as I think I would hit the ground, but I fell onto something hard, and sturdy. I looked up to see what it was. I saw this blond hair dude, with clear, water blue eyes. I blushed.

The guy frowns, and tsked at me. "Aren't you going to get up? How long are you going to pretend like this?" He asks, sounding quite annoyed. Gosh. Did this guy have a problem or something? I got up, and dusted my pants, and left him sitting on the floor.

Azure POV:

I frowned,  as the girl walked away from me. Wasn't she going to help me up? I stared in disbelief, as she walks away, and out of my sight. Lots of girls surrounded me, holding out their hands, so I can get up.

I grabbed one of the hands, got up and left. I can still hear them squealing. It's annoying. I think back to the girl that bumped into me. She's the first to ever do that...interesting. I feel a smirk crawling onto my face, a I walk into the classroom. 

She's in the same classroom as me. I look at her, as I see her staring wide eyed at me. I waved. She hides her face behind the book, pretending she didn't see me. A boy sits down beside her, and starts talking to her. I frowned. 

Who the hell was he to talk to her. I walked up to them, and dragged the girl out the classroom. The teacher didn't arrive yet, so I walked out the classroom speedily, and up the stairs, to the roof.

"What the hell are you doing?" She shouts, as I snap out of my own world. I looked at her. She was so...tiny. I smiled. "You know, you're the first girl to fall on me, and not offer to help me up." I said.

She looks at me with disgust and scoffs. "What, so I fell on top of you, and now you want to beat the crap out of me?" She asks. My heart drops. "No, no, it's the complete opposite. I like you. Will you go out with me?" I ask

I swear I could hear a crow go by, followed with 3 periods. I gulped. "What? Is this a joke? If it is, you are just a sick weirdo." With that, she walked back in the school. I just stood there in a gaze.

This wasn't right. She was supposed to say yes, and happily cry... not walk away. Wait. Was there something on my face? I opened my phone, to see my normal face. If it wasn't my face, what was it?

I had everything, wealth, looks, and popularity. Was that what she wanted though? I shake my head. That's what every girl loves!...but she didn't even spare another glance at me when she walked away...

My mind was set that moment. I fell in love, and I'm going to make her fall in love with me! Then, we'll have our fairytale ending! I clenched my fist in excitement, and eyes glittering. I know what to do now!

(Y/n) POV:

I ran down the stairs. Was that guy crazy! I could feel my face heating up every second. Did he actually like me? I shake my head. No! Obviously not! He's known to be a playboy, so he's probably playing with me!

I ran to my next class, only to bump into another person. "Ow..." I put a hand to my head, and looked up to see who it was. It was one of my friend's. Josh. "Sorry Josh!" I said hurriedly, and quickly ran to my next class.

After class, I went to my lockers to get my stuff. Finally time to go home. As I opened the locker, a note fell out. It had a heart shaped sticker on it. I opened the note.

Please meet me at the cherry blossoms behind the school

I tilted my head. Was this a confession? I quickly grabbed my stuff, and ran out the back door of the school. I ran for about 4 minutes, before reaching the top of the hill, where the cheery blossoms were.

I saw someone standing under there. Was that...Josh? The person turns around. I see Josh smiling nervously. I walked towards him. "So, what do you want to tell me?" I asked. He fumbles with his hands a little, and bows.

"I like you (Y/n)!" He shouted loudly. I just stood there in shock, with my mouth wide open, ready to swallow a fly. Weirdly though, a fly did get into my mouth. I quickly spat the fly out, and smiled.

"I like you too Josh." I said. He grins, picks my up, and starts twirling me, happily. "Woah, calm down Josh!" I laughed. "I can't! I'm so happy, that I could do this for weeks!" He shouted.

I paused. But was this what I really wanted? Did I truly like him, as I claim I do?

Few days later

I walked to my locker, to get my gym shoes, as once again, another note falls out my locker.

Meet me at the cherry blossoms after school.

I stared at the note. Another confession? I sighed. I'll still go, but I should quickly hurry to class now. I walked in, to see lots of people smirking at me. What was going on?

"Yo girlie, I heard that you are dating Josh!" A friend of mine says. I turn my head to face Josh. Didn't we promise to keep this a secret until his birthday came? He looks away guiltily, but smiles.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait, I was too too excited. The feeling of you being taken away is horrifying." He mouths. I give him a slight smile, as I understood. 

"You're dating someone?" A person behind me asks. I turn around to see Azure staring at me. I paused, then spoke. "Yeah. What's that gotta do with you?" I asked. 

He just shrugs, and walks towards his seat. But oddly, I can see jealousy in his gaze. I try thinking of possible reasons, of why he was like that. But then, something pops into my mind. Don't tell me...does he like...