三十五

I snickered, as I finally got out of my father's grasp. Free! I silently cheered. I'm sorry father. I'll be back by tomorrow morning, unless something happens to me. I pumped my fist in the air, and whipped out my phone.

I dialed on a phone number, as it got through. "(Y/n)? Did you manage to get out?" The person asks. "Yup! I got out of the hell hole today Mina!" I giggled.

I can hear her cheering on her side, as I smiled. "Come over to my place 'kay? I'll be waiting for you, then we can get dressed, and go to the party!" She gloats on her end. I smiled.

"Alright. See you." With that, I hung up. When I got to her place, I found her in her boyfriend's car. "Pft. He doesn't mind you going out without him?" I asked. "Oh, he does care, but I threatened that if he doesn't give me this time with you..." She smirks.

"Then I'll break up with him." I smiled. "That works on your boyfriend? Damn. Loyal as fuck I see." I chuckled. "Ooohhh, listen to (Y/n), as she swears. You can like, never swear (Y/n). So lucky you escaped today." She smiles.

"Come on. We're going to be late if we keep dragging this on." I sighed, and hopped into her boyfriend's car. "Let's take this baby for a nice ride." She says. I smacked my head. "Really???"

"So you used his car instead of yours because you can damage it, and it won't cause cost? Is that what you were thinking?" I asked. "Yeah. That guy can buy another few hundred thousand with the money he has though, so he'll be fine."

"Whatever girl. But seriously, hurry. Must be nice to have a rice boyfriend." I said, before she speeds towards our destination. We arrive at the party about 15 minutes later, as the party is in full blast already. 

I looked around, as Mina nods her head. I smiled. I know what she was thinking, and she knew that I knew. I rolled my eyes and she chuckled. 

"The joy of having a fucking rich friend and boyfriend." I sniffled, before bursting out laughs. "Funny, funny." She says, rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, go around this party. Look for a handsome hot guy to be your boyfriend. Don't forget to check if he's rich~" She smirks. As I laugh, and walked away.

As I walked around, people here and there would greet me, some knowing who I am, and some don't. I just walked around, danced, and tried my best not to get drunk, then sat down to take a break.

As I took a break, this random ass dude walks up to me, sits beside me, and asks for my name. I told him to scram, but he didn't listen. "Come on, I know you like this girlie." He laughs.

I frowned, and slapped his face. "The fuck is wrong with you? I said no. A no is a no. You also heard me say scram, so quickly go." I sighed. The man gives me a dirty ass glare, before trying to slap me.

Before he even manages to slap me, someone stops the hand for me. My dear brother, Liam. I smiled. "Hey Liam. How was the party? I asked. 

He raises a brow up. "God. Why are you even here (Y/n). You should be at home." He sighs. I just grinned at him, and said nothing. "Now that I've found you, you're not going anywhere without me." 

Before he could ramble on and on about my safety, I quickly ran away, to join Mina, as she dances like a goddamn queen. I looked at the crowd, as I could see my brother trying to look for me.

Typical him. Never checking the spotlights, as if I could never be there. I giggled. Then, the guy from earlier comes up to me. "Hey bitch-" Before he could say anything else, he gets slapped.

He got slapped again, but this time, it wasn't a medium slap. It was a hard as fuck slap, as that guy flew a few feet back. My mouth gaped in surprise. How did that person do that? I turned to thank the guy, only to find a handsome ass dude smiling at me.

"You alright?" The guy asks me. I looked up at him, nearly drooling, but held a straight face as I nodded. "Uh, thank you...I guess." I said, trying to smile. 

He smiles, and holds out a hand, as everyone gasps. What the hell was wrong with the crowd today? I grab ahold of his hands, as he smirks, and leans down to kiss my fingers.

My eyes sparkled. Woah. I never knew I could find a hot gentleman at this nice party...I gently bit my lips when no one was looking. Hot.

Knox POV:

I sat on the sofa, as many females sat beside me, wanting me to probably get them laid tonight. I pulled out a cigarette, as one of the girls offered to light it for me.

I just held out my cigarette, as she did her thing. Then I put it in my mouth, before taking it back out when I saw something that caught my eyes. I saw this girl, that was...extremely my type.

Needless to say, when I saw her getting harassed by this random ass dude, I got up to help her. I could hear some of the females behind me whining, but all I could see this moment was her. It was like she was a goddamn sun, attracting me in.

The guy raised their hand to slap her, as I noticed, and quickly ran to where she was, and slaps the guy. The guy looks at me in surprise, before I pulled all the strength I had, and slapped him a few feet back.

I glared at the guy, as he scampered away like a rat. I went back to looking at the girl, as she looked at me with admiration in her eyes. Shit. Don't look at me like that. If you do that, I will seriously think about banging you...here.

She just looked so sexy. The way how her dress accentuates her ass and boobs. I really wanted to grip them right now, but I held the urge back. Hold it in Knox. You can do this. 

I held out my hand, as she put her hands on mine. Her fingers...so tiny. I lips curled into a smile, before bent my head forward, and kissed her hands. I heard the people around me gasp, but for some reason, she was quite quiet. 

I looked up, and saw her glittering eyes. I smiled. Really? Urgh...so hot. I can't stand it. My heart can't stand it...

(Discontinued)