二十七

I flinched, seeing who is was. I quickly pulled my hat down, blocking half my face, and lifted my child up. I speed walked out of there, unknowingly walking into a person. "S-sorry." I muttered, and was about to go on my way, but the guy pulled me back. 

"Hey, if you want to say sorry, you can always say it in another way you know." The person said, licking their lips. I scrunched my face in disgust. My child stared at me, sniffling. Suddenly, some cracks, and screams were heard. 

I looked up, ready to thank whoever saved me, but quickly looked down again, and panicked. What the hell was he doing here?! "Hey, are you alright?" He asked. As flustered as I was, I quickly said yes, and was about to walk away, but the he pulled me back.

"Have we met before...?" He asks. "You sound very familiar...can you take off your mask?" I flinched, shivering. He raises his hands towards my hat, and tries to lift it, as I smacked his hand away. 

At the same time, a heavy gust of wind, carried with sand blew by as my hat fluttered off, onto the floor. He covers his eyes, to block the sand flying into his eyes. I took the opportunity to run. Sorry hat. I'm gonna have to leave you.

I turned around, to see if he was chasing me. But all I saw was a shocked him, staring right at me with his mouth wide open, ready to swallow a fly. I held my child harder, and quickly fled. 

Sebastian POV:

I stood there, not believing it. Was that really her? Who was the child she was carrying though? Before I knew it, when I came to realization, she had already fled. While I was lost in my own thoughts, she took the time to run away. 

I laughed maniacally. I finally found her. Years, and years of searching. My lips curled into a smirk. You can no longer hide from me anymore. My sweet (Y/n).

I kneeled down, and picked up her hat, and sniffed it. Ah, yes. This smelled like her. It smells so much like her. It brings me back to the times where I would cuddle with her, as she smiled, and whispered her love to me.

The main question was, why did she leave? Did I not satisfy her? I made sure to spoil her tons...

(Y/n) POV:

Fuck, fuck, fuck...I have to quickly pack my stuff... I quickly grabbed the necessities that I needed, and shoved them in the suitcase. I don't have enough time to sort this mess.

"Mama, who was that super cool guy? He straight out beat those mean people! He's also so handsome! I want to grow up to be like him!" My child smiles. My facial expression softens, as I stared at them with love. 

"I'm sure you'll grow up to be a nice and handsome person." I blurted. They smiled blissfully, as I continued packing. I sure hope he hasn't found me yet. Then, I hear a knock at the door. D-did he find me already? So quick?

I ran to the front door, and looked though the peephole. I sighed in relief, as I saw it was my brother. I quickly opened the door, and ushered him in. "Hey, why are you in such a rush?" He asks.

I explained the situation at him, as his mouth end up forming a 'O'. He ends up packing his stuff too, as I lived with him, and he lived with me. "Goddamit. And I was thinking I could finally have a weekend with rest." He mutters.

I mentally giggled. Then, I hard another knock. It's probably just my brothers friend. I looked at him, raising my brows. He shakes his head. Uh oh. I grabbed my kid, and hid in the closet. At that moment, that was the stupidest decision I've ever made. 

My brother shakes his head at me disprovingly, as I just shrugged. I told my child to be quiet, and they nodded. I couldn't escape. The only option right now, was to hide.

I hear some talking, noises, then footsteps walking towards us. This was it. I closed my eyes, preparing for the moment. "Why do you have you're eyes closed?" A familiar voice says.

I looked up, seeing it wasn't him. I smiled in relief, saying that he scared me. As I got up, ready to continue packing, I felt a sudden sharp pain, as I fell. A pair of arms catches me and laughed.

"Sorry (Y/n). The offer he gave me was just so tempting. You want to know what it was? It was your brother." I blinked one last time, seeing my unconscious child, and brother. Then, I fell into darkness.

I woke up, with a sharp pain on my neck. Urgh. He really hit it hard. I looked around the magnificent room around me, only to end up landing my eyes on him. "Sebastian..." I called out.

He looks at me, with a dark expression on his face. But at the same time, that face was filled with sorrow. As if questioning why I had left. After the long silence, he finally decides to ask the long awaited question.

"Why did you run away from me?" He asks. I paused, feeling anger rising in me. Did he really not fucking know? The sadness he bought to me, when I saw that scene? "Do you really not know, or are you just pretending?" I whispered.

He shakes his head. I felt the anger rise in me again, but this time, it fully snapped, as I no longer could contain my feelings, the sadness, the anger, the pain I've held. "WHY? I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT QUESTION!" I shouted.

He looks at me, like he's got not one clue what I was talking about. "EXPLAIN WHAT I SAW THAT NIGHT, 5 YEARS AGO, WHE I SAW YOU KISSING ONE OF MY FRIENDS?!" I shouted.

His eyes widens, as if remembering that memory. "Oh." He says quietly. He looks down at his polishes shoes, but then looks back up at me. "That was a mistake." He stated." "Mistake? Mistake? A mistake that you guys kissed?" I whimpered,  as my anger died down, only leaving the pain and sadness.

"Let me explain." He takes a deep breathe. "So that night, one of your friends told me to meet them someone, as they had something important to tell me." He says. I nodded my head, not wanting to believe what ever is being sprouted out his mouth.

"Your friend ends up confessing to me. Before I had the chance to decline her though, she pulls me down for a kiss. That was really unexpected for me, as I just froze up." He continues.

"If you don't believe me, you can ask my brother. He was there at the scene, as he was the one that drove me to the place where your friend told us to meet."

I called his brother, as his brother said the same exact thing he said. As I hung up, I let out a huge breathe. My god. I didn't even realize that I was holding that breathe. "So...are you willing to forgive me?" He asks. I nodded.

It was a mistake. A mistake that I held, without knowing the real situation, as I assumed stuff, and broke myself. "So, are you going to tell me, who's kid was that?"

Now, it was time for me to explain. "Uh, so to put the story short, we were both very drunk one time, at your house, as we um...we just 'made love'." I said, looking away embarrassingly. 

His mouth is wide open, ready to swallow a fly again, as I nervously stared at him. Did he not want the child? Then, he lets out a giant whoop. "I'm a freaking father!" He yells. I laugh.

Then, I pause again. "So, are you going to tell me, what the hell is the story going on with my brother, and his friend? And mind you telling me, where the heck our child is?"

LA FIN