三十二

I frowned. "This is the tenth time this Month Kass. What the hell are you doing with the money?" I sighed. She looks away a little. "I-I just need the money...please (Y/n)!" She shouts a little.

"Alright, I'll give it to you, if you tell me what the heck you're using the god damn money for." I sighed. She hesitates a little, before telling me she was under a debt. 

"Now what? Okay, first it drugs, then it was alcohol, and now...the casino???" I frowned. She looks away guiltily. Sorry (Y/n)...I'll really stop for good this time... I just need to pay off the debt." She whimpers.

"How much?" I asked. She looks at me. "What?" She asked, confused. "How much, are you supposed to pay back?" I askes again. "W-well..."

"Speak louder. I can't hear you." I sighed. "6k..." She says quietly. "That much?" I asked. She nods. I check my bank account, to see how much I have right now. Huh...5k...

"Let's go." I said. She looks at me if I'm crazy. "No-" "It's better than to ask me several times a month, isn't it?" I told her. She looks away again, and nods.

We get to a nice, and expensive looking bar. We went inside, and got guided to one of the V.I.P rooms. "Damn...I only have 5k right now, is that okay?" She nods furiously. "Yeah, I'll be getting my check tomorrow."

I smiled. "Alright, then when we're done, let's go to the movies or something to celebrate." She giggles. "Alright."

We entered the room, and a nice looking guy wearing a suit greeted us. I mean, he didn't really stand up, and say hi or anything, but I guess his presence greeted us. I can see him eyeing my every move for some reason.

"I-I'm here to pay off the debt, Alphonse." She says. "..." He gets up, and picks my hands up from my sides, and kissed it, ignoring Kassie. "What might your name be?"

"...(Y/n)...anyways, I am here to help pay off my friend's debt." I said. He pauses, before shaking his head. "Oh no, no no. That can't do."

I give him a questioning gaze. "What do you mean?" I asked. "She has to pay off her own debt. "Oh...I'm sorry Kass..." I said. She gives me an understanding look.

As we were about to leave, he calls out to Kass once more. Kass walks back to him, as he whispers in her ear. "What? I can't do that!" She gasps. 

"I wasn't asking you to make the decision for her. So, mademoiselle, I have an offer for you." He said. I give him a suspecting look. "And what might the offer be?"

"If, you stay, and become my lover, I'll forget about the debt with your friend." He says. My stomach does a flip, but I calmed it down. 

"Is this a joke?" I asked. "No, this is very much real. I want you to become my lover, and then I'll forget about the debt I had with your friend." He smiles.

I give it a thought, before answering no. He gives me a questioning gaze, asking why I would say that. "I mean, even though Kass is my friend and all, as I would love to help her, I don't like you. You just aren't my type. Sorry," 

I was about to leave the place with Kass once more, when a gunshot was heard, and Kass fell. W-what? "I wasn't asking. Guards. Grab her."

Two muscular men grabbed each side of my arm, as I struggled to get free. "If you had said yes, your friend might've still been alive." He says, before sticking a needle in me.

I woke up, to a dark room, with one window. The room was pretty luxurious, but the only unpleasant sight about it, was the cuffs. 

I was cuffed to the bed, and I couldn't escape. Where was I? I looked around, scared. "H-hello? Where is this? Where am I? Is there anyone there? Hello?" I asked out into the emptiness.

The door suddenly creaks open, and it reveals a man. "No...why...why would you do this?" I asked. He just gives me a smile, and sets some fruits down.

"I thought you would be hungry, so I brought some fruits for you." He says, and picks up the fruit, shoving it in my mouth. I began to hack, and chock on it, before it came out.

"You know, the first time I saw you, you were like a goddamn goddess. The moment I saw you, I knew I had to keep you to myself, to lock you here, and take away your wings, your freedom, so you could become mine." He says, picking a strand of my hair and kissing it.

"You're so lovely like this...beautiful. Beyond words. If someone else had seem your beauty...I regret not seeing you earlier...but it is what it is now." He smiles.

Tears rolled down my face, hearing this. I was just there to pay back some of my friend's debt...not to be someone's lover, or be kidnapped...

"I don't want this..."  I whispered. "Oh, I don't want this too. But when you gain my trust, and I know that you aren't going to escape, then maybe I'll take the cuffs off okay?" He kisses my forehead.

I flinched, not wanting to answer. He grabs my chin, and makes me look up at him. "When I ask you a question, answer it." He growls. "Y-yes." I whimpered. 

He's scary. I wanna go home. I don't wanna be here. Help. It went on like this for days, and days. At some point, he released me, only to find out I had tried to run, then kept security extra tight. I feel like I know what Rapunzel felt now...

But unlike her, I never had any love for my captor...all I feel is fear...happy fairytale endings aren't real. They are just another lie in life...I sniffle.

Alphonse comes in, holding a bowl of congee. "Here, I made your favorite food today." He said, smiling. He looked rather proud and happy. I wish I could feel that right now...I wish.

LA FIN