三十七

I watched, eyes wife open, as it shattered under his hold. "No!" I shouted, before feeling the effects. I turned to look at him desperately, as blood slowly oozed out my mouth. 

"W-why...why would you do that?" I asked, as dots started filling my vision. "Stay awake (Y/n)! Please, I'm sorry! Wake up...(Y/n)..." He whimpers, now seeing me in this condition. 

Taelin POV:

No...this can't be happening, I didn't want this to happen. I then, looked at the stone, that was now shattered on the bed. Was it because of this? This tiny little thing?

Don't tell me...was it connected to her life force? How could I have been so stupid? I should've known....from the moment she gave me that glance. I should've know...

I slapped myself, not believing this situation. "(Y/n), please, you can't die...I need you...you can't leave me alone..." I whispered, as then, I suddenly thought of a place.

Yes, him. He could help me solve this...he knows how to fix this. I grabbed the tiny pieces, and put them in a tiny plastic bag. Then, I put her over my shoulders, and quickly rushed out. Please, let me do this on time...

I can't have her dying on me...I've already seen much of this. God, please give me some mercy... I hurriedly rushed to the destined place.

(Y/n) POV:

I opened my eyes, to find bright light. Where was I? In heaven already? I slowly got up, as pain instantly flowed in. Never mind. I don't think I would feel this much pain in heaven, if I was dead.

I rubbed my eyes, and looked around me. Fancy fancy. Suddenly, the door creaks open, to reveal Taelin, and this random guy. "It seems like she's awake." The guy says, and leaves the room.

Taelin just stares, before stumbling towards me. "I-I thought you were gone for good...I'm so glad...I'm so glad you're still here." He looks at me with tears in his eyes. I looked at him surprisedly. 

I've never seen this side of him...I instantly melted. "It's alright...I should've told you." My heart and mind was having a conflict, as one said to forgive, while the other said to murder.

I chose the first option, as the second option didn't sound like me. He cries, while I sat on the bed, petting his head.

For days, as I healed, we slowly got to know each other. He also gave me my stone back, all healed up. I think it was the random guy that showed up last time. If I see him again, I should thank him.

Me and Taelin ended up dating for real, as what we had before, clearly did not count as a normal relationship. It ended up going for months, until it came to marriage, as we were now husband and wife.

I lied on the bed, nuzzling into his chest, as I felt it rise up and down. So comforting. "Hey...when did you start liking me?" I asked, as he paused, thinking about it, or not wanting to answer.

"I fell in love with you, after the first time I saw you." He whispers. I thought about how the original plot was going to be, if I had followed the other path. I asked him an unexpected question.

"Hey, Taelin... would you have ever...killed me? Or even...thought of it?" I asked, hesitantly. I didn't really want to hear the answer. What if he really did want to kill me before? 

What if I had only barely escaped that route? "...I would never do that. You know me (Y/n)." He smiles gently, melting all my nervousness away. "Hmm. Okay." I whispered back, as I pulled the blanket over my head.

I slowly felt sleep coming open me, as my eyelids slowly fell heavier, and heavier. 

Taelin POV:

I looked at her, as she peacefully slept against me. I combed my fingers though her silky hair, finding comfort in doing so. "Actually... I don't know." I whisper into her ear. 

I can't believe I lied to her. "I don't know what I would've done if...if you ever were to leave me...I would probably kill you, not wanting you to be stolen by another person." I slowly smirked. 

I can't let my love lie in a pair of arms of another. I just genuinely can't. I stopped combing though her hair as I just stared, as I suddenly lifted one of my hands to her neck, slightly squeezing it.

I could see her face slightly turning pale, as I released, not wanting to actually kill her. "I wonder what would it feel like...when your gone." I said, and killed her forehead. "Night sweetheart." I said, and also closed my lids.

I don't know. Would I have ever killed you in another universe? Well, that's me in the other than. Or maybe it's reverse. Whatever it is...I'm sure in every part of the universe, I'll love you way more that how much you love me.

I smiled, and fell asleep.

LA FIN