Chapter 11

I wasn't sure who moved first, but the next thing I knew, Ben's mouth was on mine.

Ben kissed me with a fervent passion that made me feel lightheaded. I kissed him back, my tongue tracing over his full lips. Moaning against his mouth, his hands slid down my back to firmly grasp my ass under his sweater, his cock hardening between us as I ground my hips into his lap.

"Fuck, Mae..." he moaned, leaning his head back on the couch. I kissed and licked down his neck, lightly sucking and marking him. My teeth grazed his skin just as he moved a hand to the back of my head, tightening a fist in my hair and pulling my lips back to his.

Ben slid his arms under my ass as he stood, my legs wrapping around his waist. He crossed the room to his bedroom doors, propping me against them. An invisible pull shot my hands up and above my head, the Force holding them in place and preventing me from moving. I eyed Ben curiously and he smirked, resuming his assault on my neck. His hands ran up and down my body, grasping my breasts, my stomach, whatever he could get his hands on. His sweater I was wearing felt hot against my skin, as if I was going to combust from the barrier between us.

Just then, Ben ripped the fabric of the sweater completely down the middle, leaving my bare breasts exposed. I stared at Ben in disbelief as he gave a devilish smile. His tongue dove back into my mouth as his hands kneaded my breasts, slightly pulling at my nipples. My head lulled back against the door.

Ben took one of my nipples in his mouth, tongue lazily gliding over the mound before letting go with a suck and a loud pop. He did the other one the same. My back arched in pleasure against the door, and I could feel my pussy dripping down my ass as he pressed his hard cock against me.

"B-Ben..." I gasped. He continued to attack my breasts, taking his time—memorizing their taste and every angle of them.

"Your tits are so fucking soft, sweetheart," he said, wrapping his hands back under my ass as my arms fell from their hold above my head.

The doors to his bedroom flew open and he walked in, tossing me on the bed. Slamming the door behind him, he stalked forward, like a man who had been parched of thirst for far too long. I knew he was about to fucking drink me up.

I pulled my arms free of the now destroyed sweater and tossed it across the room, left only in black panties. He stood at the end of the bed, chest heaving, as if he was trying to decide what he wanted to do.

I couldn't take it.

Going on my hands and knees, I crawled to the edge of the bed, peering up at him. His face was flushed and the bulge in his pants was dying for my attention. I sat up, grabbing the bottom of his sweater and pulling it over his head.

His skin was pale and adorned by multiple scars. His chest was tight and the muscles across his torso seemed to ripple and twitch under my touch. I kissed a trail from his neck, down his chest, and past his stomach to right above the hem of his pants. I swirled my tongue against the sensitive flesh, gazing up at him. He looked like he would lose what little restraint he had at any given moment.

Good.

Pulling the elastic band of his pants between my teeth, I sank down to the floor in front of him. Ben let out labored breaths as I helped him out of his pants and began pulling down his boxers, kissing along the bottom of his stomach as his cock sprung free.

The sight of his swollen cock dripping with precum made me drool. I couldn't wait to taste him, to feel him ripping my throat apart. I knew from his height his dick had to be a good size, but I didn't expect it to be this big. I was definitely not complaining. I slowly began to palm his cock, my tongue hanging on the end of the tip, letting the precum drip into my mouth before taking him in as far as I could. His hand immediately went to the back of my head, forcing me down farther.