Chapter 1

Luna's POV

I walked daintily along the empty school corridor - early mornings are my favourite. No students or Mr. Filch to watch each and every step - just me and the sound of the chirping birds that sounded like a blissful song that muggle radios never seem to offer.

I danced, hopped and twirled as if there's an audience in front of me - imagining they clapped and gave me a standing ovation.

A sound of clap startled me and I snapped back to reality. It sounded too ungenuine that I heard someone smirked.

"What a show...Looney Lovegood. Pretty sure the filthy house elves enjoyed it with their stupid eyes bulging out." I recognized that voice. I turned and saw the blonde, blue-eyed Slytherin Prince that girls in the same house as his raves about, with his usual slicked back hair, and his eyes piercing in the sunlight amidst his pale skin.

Draco Malfoy is gorgeous. Too bad his personalities aren't.

"The elves saw me coverting before. And you're right, they quite enjoyed it," I replied rather nonchalantly.

"Also, they'd dance along with me sometimes," I added, imagining the moments where we would sing and swayed our body to the music while laughing and cheering because they had one too many drinks.

"Weirdo," Draco scoffed in disgust. I never reacted to anyone's harsh teasing about me, so he is no different.

The tall boy...turning into a man..turned and left. I suddenly felt a pang of sadness. I quite enjoyed his company. Something deep inside of me tells me that he's not as bad as everyone thinks.