Chapter 22

No POV

Goyle noticed the dynamic between his leader Draco and Looney the freak - and he is sure they are more than friends. The fact that they were snogging in the air, made him flashed a crooked grin on his face.

He agreed to meet with Astoria at the spectators spot in the Quidditch Stadium - it was a usual spot for them, well, mostly Goyle to her annoyance. He resented Draco because Draco is the perfect Slytherin Prince - a seeker not better than Potter, but still an excellent one, though he act like an idiot or a bully, his results in exams are still exceptional, and girls swoon over him.

Goyle knew Astoria had a crush on Draco (the attempt to make her to be his girlfriend turned futile because of that blonde-haired git) - so once he managed to coerce her to tilt her head up towards air - maybe it'll change her mind.

As she was walking towards him, Goyle flashed his devilish smile that looked like one of the house elves when they got rewarded.

"Hey Astee, c'mere fast!"

Astoria cringed at the given nickname by Goyle. She sometimes wondered; why in Merlins name did she accept his invitation to the Yule Ball instead of Draco. Draco is much hotter than those obnoxious Slytherin, hell he is the hottest guy in school. However, not to say Goyle wasn't attractive either. He lost alot of weight throughout the years, and it eventually reveal his sharp jawline.

"Hey Goyle. Whats up?" She asked, boredoom buried deep in her voice but it showed on her face.

"See that?" He pointed to the air. Astoria sighed and did as she told, only to be taken aback. There he was, her crush, Draco Malfoy. On the air. On a broomstick. With the freak. Looney freaking Lovegood. Lauging and having conversation. Snogging.

What?? SNOGGING?

She felt her insides burned with rage, and her fist clenched so tight it might break her delicate fingers.

"Jealous?" Goyle teased, noticing her in a daze.

She shook her head ardently, but her eyes never leaving the two blondes. Draco initiated a kiss again, and Looney never budge or push him away. They don't look like they're enjoying it. They really WERE enjoying it. Astoria wished someone could just stabbed her eyes with a fork so she'd be blind and not have to watch the horrendous scene.

"You still like him, do you?" Goyle asked her in a hushed tone, and she felt uncomfortable when he leaned closer to her with absolute proximity. The scent of his aftershave made her want to throw up.

"No I don't," she lied. Astoria as a Slytherin, wasn't a violent or a bully. But she is cunning, have that mentality purebloods are better than others (much like other Slytherins too) and she has a big fat ego. Ego on admitting she is jealous - but her face showed otherwise. Like she wanted to murder Lovegood.

"Now if you excuse me, I need to go to the Library," Astoria informed in a hostile manner. Goyle didn't buy her excuse and grabber her arms rather harshly - causing Astoria to glare at him from the pain he's projecting to her.

"Let go, Goyle! Or I'll shout!" She retorted. He didn't budge. That bloody geezer just smirked.

"If you do like him, you're gonna let Looney take over your man?" His mouth was so close to her and she tried to push him away.

"It's not really my business Goyle, nor it should be yours," I stated, but Goyle managed to see through it. He could see that I wanted Looney to disappear from Hogwarts, and Draco to be in trouble after kissing that Blood Traitor. There's someone who could gave Draco the reprimand he needed right now, then maybe he will consider to be mine. She wanted him to have the courage to ask her out again - like how he asked her to go to the Yule Ball. This time, she won't reject him. But seeing how Draco looked at Luna with much affection? Chances could be zilch.

"It would be Astee, wait till his Father hear about this!" Goyle shouted after her as she stormed away.

With jealousy still intact, Astoria deeply hoped that Goyle will deliver this piece of news to Lucius Malfoy.