Chapter 7

Luna's POV

I noticed Harry was uneasy during charms class. After class I ran up to him in an attempt to catch up on what's got wrackspurts hovering over his head.

"Hey Harry," I greeted.

"Hey," he replied rather unenthusiastically.

"Everything allright? You seemed rather...disturbed," I asked concernly.

"Yeah just...stress after the first task." I nodded, understood he's probably exhausted from the stress and expectations pouring over him.

I gave my sincere smile and turned to leave for my next class when Harry grabbed my arm. I blushed, secretly admired the way his hands nestled on my arm, albeit the strong grip.

"I need to ask your opinion on uh, something," he stammered, his forehead revealed some of the stress-induced lines on his youthful face.

"Sure Harry, what about?" I asked curiously.

"It's umm..about Cho. I don't know how to ask her..to the ball I mean. You're her friend, and probably you could give me some tips?"

My heart sank a little, but I expected that. Harry fancied Cho for quite some time, of course he will ask her instead of me. But it still hurt though.

From the distance, I could see Hermione silently glaring as bis hands still resting on my arm.

Sigh, must be hard having alot of girls fancying you.

"Oh Harry, you don't really have to be all stressed about this," I assured. "I know her. She's a straightforward person. You don't have to be acting like all macho in front of her. You just ask jer - chances are she won't reject you." I winked.

"Oh," Harry replied, looking relieved. "Well then, I'm gonna ask her. Wish me luck."

He let go of my arm and sped through the Hallway - I assumed he's going to complete his mission other than the gruelling competition and possibility of You-Know-Who taunting him.

I sighed, noticing a blonde haired boy stomping away like a child. Did Draco just eavesdrop on me and Harry?

I shrugged, and skipped away, trying to placate my mind from thinking about other people's problems.