4.

Stiles' Pov.

I woke up this morning, and to my surprise, Riah was already gone. Even half her clothes were gone, which sent me into a state of panic.

While getting ready, I tried calling her phone, but it kept going to voicemail, which literally made me want to bash my head against a wall.

After we got home last night, she ate two bowls of cereal and then passed out minutes after...at the table. I don't know if it's a werewolf thing or just a Riah thing, to be honest.

Woah. Werewolf. Both my best friends were freaking werewolves. What does that leave me as? Batman? Yeah, I think I like that.

Oh god, shut up Stiles.

I still couldn't believe that this whole time, she's been a werewolf with glowing blue eyes. How did I never notice sooner? I mean, she did tend to disappear every week of the full moon when we were younger, but I just thought she was staying with Lydia or someone else.

But seriously, Riah was a werewolf. And so was her cousin Derek, and even Scott. Jesus, I'm friends with werewolves. Kinda cool actually, but not the point.

I walked into the locker room, always hating the smell in here, but as I walked past Scott's row, I quickly backtracked at his gaping mouth.

"Did you apologize to Allison?" I carefully asked him, standing behind the end locker.

"Yeah," he barely answered, still staring at the wall across from him.

Well, that doesn't help me read the situation at all. "So is she giving you a second chance or..." I trailed off.

"Yeah," he barely answered again.

"Yeah," I restated his word, smiling for him in hopes it'll make him at least look happy. "All right, so everything's good," I laughed, starting to walk away.

"No," he said, and I froze. Nothing is ever easy, is it?

I leaned my head back around. "No?"

"Remember the hunters? Her dad is one of them."

You have got to be kidding me. Maybe I heard him wrong. Surely, I heard him wrong.

"Her dad?" I questioned.

"Shot me..."

Lovely, that meant Scott and Riah had hunters to beware of. More specifically, "Allison's father?"

"With a cross bow," Scott said.

I took in a deep breath, grasping a hold on the information. "Allison's father—"

"Yes, her father!" Scott cut me off with a shout.

"We're screwed," I groaned and then whirled around in a circle, realizing we still hadn't told Riah this new information. "We have to tell Riah!"

"Oh my God," Scott gasped, sucking in shaky breaths.

My eyes widened and I ran over to him, slapping his face with my gloved hand. "Snap out of it! You okay?" I asked, moving my hand away. "Hey, all right. He didn't recognize you, right?"

"No, no, no, I don't think so," he quickly said.

"Does she know about him?" I asked, watching his eyes widened.

"Oh, yeah, I don't know," he admitted. Thanks Scott, that helps a million! "What if she does?"

I flung my hands out, having a horrible time with comforting people and right now, Scott was a damn mess. What was I supposed to do? Call Riah? It's not like I can because she won't answer!