82.

The first thing Neriah noticed when she parked her bike at school, were the twins sitting on their own bikes beside her, already making her annoyed for the day.

"What now?" Neriah muttered, sharing an annoyed look with Scott as they pulled their helmets off.

"I'm guess we don't like them?" Ryker asked from her other side.

The beta had decided he would officially start going to school, mainly to watch his alphas back. She complained many, many times. But he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"They killed our friend," Scott answered, waiting for her before the three of them walked toward the twins watching them closely. "You're back in school?" he asked the twins.

"If you are, then I would suggest keeping the fangs and claws away," Ryker lowly warned, gaining the twins attention at the new boy, smelling his scent.

"We're just here to talk," Ethan said, facing back to Scott.

"Oh," Stiles laughed, walking up to Scott's side. "That's kind of a change of peace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

Aiden completely ignored him, only looking at Scott. "You need a pack. We need an alpha."

"Yeah," Stiles drawled as Ryker rolled his eyes. "Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help," Ethan said to Scott. "We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp," Neriah deadpanned. "That's not exactly helping."

"In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive," Stiles added.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott questioned the twins.

"We'd add strength," Aiden said. "We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

"I can think of one," Isaac said, stopping beside Neriah, only giving a curt nod to Ryker behind them. The two still didn't get along, but they'd agreed to be acquaintances for the alphas sake. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd." Isaac then looked down to Neriah before facing back to them. "In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

Aiden lowered his head before lifting it up with a low growl to show his blue eyes and fangs. "You want to try?"

They took a step toward each other, only for Neriah to step between, harshly shoving Aiden back with her red eyes glowing. "Touch my pack, and I'll skin you alive," she growled just as low as him with Ryker growling behind her.

Aiden and Ethan took a step back at the new information. They hadn't known she was an alpha as it was so new, but they understood pretty fast that the new boy with glowing orange eyes was a hybrid, part of her pack. That alone ran a small amount of fear through them, for there was now a hybrid pack after so many years.

"Sorry, but they don't trust you," Scott said and Neriah took a step back to Isaac's side with her eyes going back to dark brown. "And neither do I."

Scott pushed past the twins, brushing them aside and the others followed with Isaac and Ryker taunting the twins.

Isaac threw an arm over Neriah's shoulder, leaning down till his mouth was close to her ear. "I must admit, that was extremely attractive what you did back there."

Ryker groaned, following behind them into school where students were running around due to mischief night. "You know I can hear you, right?"

Isaac rolled his eyes as Neriah started to laugh, dodging toilet paper rolls being thrown around. "Then don't listen," Isaac said.