56.

Coach slammed down a book on his desk, making Neriah look up from her phone and quickly put it away after sending Isaac a quick reply to his message where he asked her if she was doing okay around Stiles.

To be honest, she was lasting so far. But it still pained her to look into his hazel eyes and realize that he wasn't the boy she fell in love with anymore. He was now the boy that shattered her heart and set it on fire at her feet.

"The stock market is based on two principles," Coach said, standing in front of his desk. "What are they?"

Neriah kept her hand down as Scott, to her absolute surprise and shock, put his hand up in front of her.

"Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom," Coach said, brushing him off as Scott put his hand down slowly. "Anybody else?"

"Uh," Scott spoke up, "no, Coach, I know the answer."

Neriah sat up straighter in her chair as Coach started laughing, thinking it was joke as the rest of the class weirdly stared at him.

His face quickly turned serious. "Oh, you're serious?"

"Y-Yes. Risk and reward," Scott answered, starting to smell like doubt.

Neriah snorted as Coach gaped at Scott. "Wow! Who are you?" he asked with a proud look, walking toward Scott. "And what have you done to McCall?" He stopped in front of Scott and Stiles' desk. "Don't answer that. I like you better."

"I told you summer school would work out," Neriah whispered to Scott, leaning forward in her desk as Coach cheered, walking back to the front of the class.

"Does anybody have a quarter?" Coach asked, standing in front of the class again. "A quarter."

From next to Scott, Stiles moved around in his seat, putting his hand in his pocket. "Yep," he said and a few seconds later, his hand came out of his pocket, and Neriah watched, feeling her heart pierced with unbearable pain at the sight of a condom landing on the ground.

That meant he was planning on having sex with Heather. He had planned it. He was going to have sex with her. Stiles Stilinski was planning to have sex with Heather.

Straight away, Scott and Stiles turned in their seats, facing Neriah as she snapped a pen in her hand while her other hand gripped the side of the desk, making the wood groan under her hold.

Scott sent a glare to Stiles who was furiously shaking his head, his mouth opening and closing with silence.

"Riah," Scott said carefully, grabbing her hand but not able to pull it away from the desk as she stared and stared at the chalkboard, feeling her throat close up as her lungs struggled for air.

"Stilinski," Coach said, picking the condom up from the floor, "I think you, uh...Dropped this." He held it out to Stiles who turned back to him and took it. "And congratulations."

"Yeah," Neriah said with a hoarse voice, shoving her chair back into the desk behind her as she stood up with her bag. Stiles look at her with devastating eyes and she looked at him with nothing but hate. "Congratulations on sleeping with that bitch while telling me you loved me," she snapped, ignoring the gasps around her as she stormed out of class.

"Riah!" Stiles called out from behind her as she walked down the hallway, feeling tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "Wait! Please, Riah!"

Neriah shook her head, hating him for chasing after her and hating herself for crying. She quickly turned a corner, only to crash into someone.

"Oh!" Mr. Stilinski said, and Neriah choked on a cry as he grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from staggering back as a deputy stood behind him. Why did she have to run into him and right now? "Riah? What's wrong?" he asked her gently, keeping a hold of her shoulders.