33.

I barely slept last night and the same with Scott. Lydia eventually calmed down last night in the rink, but she was still shaking and even allowed me to hold her for another ten minutes after she stopped screaming. They tried asking her what happened, but she stayed silent, shaking her head. I ended up telling everyone to stop asking questions and they did, still leaving us all confused.

We were all quiet on the walk back to the cars, Lydia still clutched onto my arm. I didn't mind though. Her scent was full of terror and fear, which is why I went with Allison to drop her home before I was dropped back at Scott's.

Allison and I tried to make sense of the situation on the way back to Scott's, but there was nothing we could come up with. We had no idea why Lydia screamed or what she saw on that ice. In all honesty, it was terrifying.

But with the lack of being able to sleep, I did end up spending most the night sitting on Scott's bedroom floor as we tried to figure out Derek's plan. We knew he needed three pack members and so far, he had two, Isaac and Erica. But who would he make his third?

We got the answer for that during lunch today when Stiles pointed out that Boyd wasn't at school. Which brings me to now, walking through the school halls with Stiles and Scott.

"Riah and I are gonna go to the ice rink to see if he's there," Scott informed Stiles who walked beside me. "And if he's not at home, you call one of us, got it?" Stiles suddenly stopped, making me and Scott stop. "What?"

"Why is Riah going with you and not me?" he asked, sending me puppy eyes.

Scott sighed, slapping him on the back of the head. "If Derek shows up anywhere with Isaac and Erica, then I need her to help me."

"And what about me?" Stiles exclaimed. "What if I run into the three of them?"

"You're off limits," I told him sharply. "I slammed Derek's head into a dashboard for you. He knows that if you get touched, then I'll skin him...alive."

"Well, I don't think I'll ever get that image out of my head." He shuddered with a cringe. "Maybe we should let him," Stiles suggested. "Boyd, you know?"

"You're joking," Scott monotoned and then looked at me. "He's joking, right?" And then he looked back at Stiles. "Right?"

Stiles slightly cringed. "You said Derek's giving them a choice, right?"

Scott looked baffled at him, and then reached behind me, pulling Stiles into a walk. "We can't."

"Well," I drawled, following behind them and Scott let go of him, "you gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good and healthy."

"I thought you were on my side," Scott whisper shouted, allowing me to squeeze back in between them. "How good do you think she's gonna look with a wolfsbane bullet in her head?"

"Pretty dead," I said flatly and then threw my hands up at his look. "All I'm saying is maybe this one isn't totally your responsibility."

"They are," Scott stressed. "And you know this thing's gonna get out of control. That makes me responsible."

"Goddamn it," I groaned. I swear he thinks he's batman.

"All right, I'm with you," Stiles agreed with Scott. "And I also gotta say this newfound heroism is making me very attracted to you."

"Shut up," Scott laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"No, seriously," Stiles said, stopping us. "Do you wanna just try making out for a sec?" I laughed, pushing him forward. "No need to get jealous, Riah. We can give it a shot."

"You wish," I mumbled, walking behind him.

He smirked, looking back at me. "Yeah, I really do."

"I'm still here," Scott groaned behind me and I laughed with Stiles.