70.

"You know, I'm starting to realise that maybe I should just give up on sleeping all together," Neriah grumbled, pulling the helmet off her head as Scott quickly climbed off the bike.

Neriah was peacefully sleeping, having a great sleep, in fact, until Scott woke her up in the middle of the night because Lydia had another one of her body tracking experiences. The hybrid was pissed when Scott first woke her and she refused to leave Isaac's arms, but the werewolf, damn him, threw her over his shoulder and grabbed one of her hoodies before literally carrying her down the stairs. He even had to put her shoes and helmet on for her because she was that pissed.

"Trust me, I don't like getting up either or waking you up. That shit was scary," Scott muttered, taking the helmet from her and putting it on his handlebars as she got off the bike and Stiles parked his jeep next to them in the school parking lot.

"Where is she?" Stiles asked the second be got out of his jeep.

"Over here!" Allison called out and the three of them spotted the hunter and...Whatever Lydia was.

"What's happening?" Neriah asked, jogging up to them with the boys.

"It's the same thing," Lydia said gravely. "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And Stiles told me to call him if there's a dead body."

"Y-You found a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Not yet," Lydia mumbled, hugging herself.

"Not yet?" Neriah repeated, raising a brow. "What do you mean, not yet?"

"Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body," Stiles pointed out.

Lydia instantly started shaking her head. "Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on."

"How are we supposed to find the dead body?" Stiles started waving his hands around. "You're always the one finding the dead body."

"Guys!" Scott suddenly said, walking away from them. "I found the dead body."

Neriah furrowed her brows, following him. "How the fuck did you—Holy shit." She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening at the dead deputy laying on her stomach on top of the school sign with blood trailing down to the grass. "Stiles," she quietly whispered as she realised who the body belong to. "It's Tara."

Stiles stopped beside her, his face falling as he stared at her body. Tara had been a part of the Beacon Hills police force for years. There were many times where Stiles and Neriah would sit in Mr. Stilinski's office when they were younger, waiting for him and Tara would help with homework during wait time. She was somewhat like a mother figure to Stiles. And now she was another sacrifice.

"I still wanna come," Neriah whined to Isaac, standing beside her car the next morning before class. "Scott won't even know if I'm gone."

"I'm only checking on Allison for him," Isaac chuckled, holding her bag out to her. "You're gonna be late for English if you don't go now."

Allison had decided to take a sick day today, which was odd and exactly why Scott told Isaac to go check on her. Neriah offered to go instead, but Scott said he would tell his mom if she took another day off school since she was falling behind. Caring pain in her ass he was.

"Fine," she grumbled, taking her bag and throwing it over her shoulder. "You better take care of my car for me, or I'll rip your claws off," she warned him, throwing up her car keys as she turned around and started to walk away.