32.

"You tricked me," I scoffed, getting out the back of Allison's car at the ice rink with her and Lydia. "You said it was a girls night. Not a double date night with me fourth wheeling."

Allison asked me to hang out with her tonight. Just us two. So I agreed. But then she picked me up, with Lydia in the car and now I was glaring at her while Scott and Stiles leaned back against the jeep, watching us.

"Oh, come on," Allison whined, grabbing my hand with a smile. "It's one night without drama and we're ice skating."

"I can't ice skate," I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

Even from a distance away I could hear Stiles and Scott snort, making me turn my annoyed expression to them. Of course, they were walking toward us.

"Allison," I started, looking back at her and Lydia, "I'm not fourth wheeling the four of you. I'll just ask a friend to come pick me up." I pulled my phone out of my back pocket with my free hand, only for someone to snatch it.

"Not happening," Scott said, stopping on the other side of Allison with my phone. "Riah, we haven't done something fun in a while. Just do this for old times' sake."

"I. Am. Not. Fourth. Wheeling," I said harshly, pulling my hand out of Allison's. Honestly, this was just cruel, and I was bloody over it. They were dreaming if they thought I was going to happily watch Stiles and Lydia flirt all night.

"You're not fourth wheeling," Stiles said, holding out my ice skates from two years ago to me. "I asked Allison into tricking you so I could skate with you."

I blinked a few times in shock, glancing from the ice skates, to him, and to Lydia who was typing away on her phone. Stiles planned this just to ice skate with me?

Am I surprised? Beyond.

Stiles sighed, nervously fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. "Look, I know you're pissed with me, and I understand why. Can we just have this one night with everyone, please?" His voice cracked and I felt a part of myself crack with it.

"Fine," I mumbled, taking my ice skates from him as a smile broke out on his face. "Try and keep up."

"I thought you couldn't skate?" Allison tilted her head at me with a confused look.

"Riah played ice hockey when we were younger," Lydia suddenly said, looking up at me. "She was the fastest player, but she was mainly in the penalty box."

And once again, I was shocked. What was with everyone surprising me tonight?

"I'm surprised you remembered," I said with a small smile before turning around and starting to walk toward the door. "We ice skating or yapping?"

They laughed behind me, and I smiled, watching Stiles pass me with keys. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad.

"It's freezing," I said, tying up the laces on my black skates. "Someone should've warned me to wear something warmer."

Allison told me to dress normally and my normal was usually skirts with stockings and a turtleneck or jeans with a cropped shirt. And tonight, was a white turtleneck and a brown skirt with stocking.

"Here," Stiles said, holding out an orange hoodie.

I finished tying my skates and looked at him with raised brows. "I'm wearing white and brown," I stated, and he glanced down at my outfit. "Orange and brown, not my favorite combo."

"But it's only a color?" he said, sounding like a question.

I sighed, sending him an annoyed look and he put his hands up before shoving the hoodie back into his bag.