Part 1...[past life]

A sudden voice ****.....

Charlie : babe i think tony is here...you have to go...

Babe: why me

Charlie: because you staying here with me they will kill you...

Babe: but what about you?

Charlie: i am his most expensive product he never kills me...

Babe: but ..

Charlie: just go..

Babe stand on his feet and run towards exit...

And tony enters after that but charlie is fine because babe is already left....

Charlie: just dont think that i will give you my baby....

Tony give orders to grab charlie and take him with tony..so gaurds does that...and take charlie near the stairs where he saw that babe is also  there and 3-4 gaurds point gun in babe side and grab him tightly but he is just as a position that if gaurds leave him babe will fall down from stairs...

And seeing this charlie panicked

Charlie: tony leave him i said

Tony: ohh are you sure?

Charlie: just leave him...

And after that tony just tell his gaurd to leave charlie ...

Charlie: are you leaving us?

Tony: ofcourse you are my only son why not

And charlie smiled after listening that and walk towards babe but suddenly tony orders their gaurd who hold babe for not falling down  to  stairs "leave him"

And that gaurds leave babe and babe falling down from stairs and charlie was just balnked afyrr seeing this when babe reached at the last charlie ran toward babe and put his head in his arms..

Charlie:*panicked* babe Please nooo...i am sorry i am late please show patience..

And babe say yes after seeing charlie crying..

Babe: dont worry i am fine

But after this sentence he scream painfully and he touch his stomach and look his downlow and he noticed that he is bleeding from his down part...and aftrr seeing this he was panicked...

Charlie: screams aftrr seeing this..

Babe: charlie is my baby?

Charlie: babe seee just hold up please hold up...

But babe is just that he is scream while touch his stomach..

Babe: charlie we are failed to protect our baby .

And listening that word charlie expression is changed and he grab a gun and ran to the upstairs where everyone is standing and seeing ...

Charlie put a gun in tony head..

Charlie: whyy

Tony: charlie just put this gun down please first

Charlie:*screams while crying* i asked whyyy?????
Why paa why why that person who is even dont know about you me and his mother he is just a innocent one then why you kill him...

Tony: charlie Please put your gun down

Charlie: paa you always take my happiness away from me today you even take my child life whyy paa just answer me
If you want to kill someone just kill me but why my child...

Tony: shoot me now

But charlie hands is shaking because he really love tony..

Tony: *smiled* i know you never killed me...even i do this thing with babe you still dont kill me..

And listening that charlie just turn his head towards babe in confusion  "what your mean what thing?"...

And after turning his head he was shocked because he saw that there is a guy near babe who is trying to remove his clothes..

Charlie: stopp paa stoppp please...

But that guy just start removing his clothes nad babe who is lie down because of pain not able to stand ....screams and begging that guy for leave him but that guy just grab him and take him to a room and close that door after seeing this charlie run toward babe but he just listen babe screamss..

Babe: charlieeeeeeeeee..

Charlie just crying...and hit on the door continuously even his hand is bleeding because of that....

But aftrr noticed that there is no way charlie walks again to tony and shoot him..

Aftrr listening that he shoots every single person of that house...but that room where is babe is now open and he saw that guy is coming from that room charlie just ran towards him and take a knife and put that knife in that guy midsection..

Charlie: this is for trying to touch him..

And he just give him really painful death after killing him he just went to babe...

And he saw babe is lie down in the sofa without clothes ..just tears falling from his eyes...

Charlie fastly run towards babe and grab his hand..

Charlie: babe i am here now.

Babe: charlie you are late

Charlie crying aftrr listening that because he know that he is late..

Charlie: babe just please forget what happen today please babe please i beg you just go with me..

Babe looking at charlie and smile..

Babe: charlie i think i have to go now...because what happen today my body is not able to endure it...

Charlie: no babe please please i beg you stay with me please i want you i want you please you promised me that you will never leave me now why please i cant leave without you please please....

And he just begging him continously...

Aftrr 2 minutes..

Babe grab charlie face and placed a kiss in his lips..

Babe: charlie if there is another life who is not harsh for us i hope we meet again

Charlie: babe no please

Charlie tears is just falling down from his eyes...continuously...

Babe wipe charlie tears...
And smiled at him.

Babe: i know one thing charlie that god knows that how much i love you and i trust him the most ... i know one day we will meet again.....

And after saying this line he just closed his eyes in charlie arms..

And after some time ...charlie also pull the trigger of gun in his head...
.
.
.
.
.
.
*everything is now over*

"Just one thing is echo in the air- i promised we will meet again"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued....