5 : She's a dream

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

A petite brunette is sprawled out on my bed totally naked, her tan skin glows as she plays with her curvy tits.

I let out a groan as I continue to watch her play with herself, her eyes rolling back every now and then.

She pulls my pillow towards her and straddles it as she starts grinding down, she looks at me as she bites her lips and moans.

Her long - never ending - legs wrap around the pillow as her pale body bounces with the movements she makes- what the fuck?!

Her tan petite body, why the fuck is my brain messing with me.

I continue visualising the imaginary girl in hopes of it getting me hard, she juts up and down her blonde hair flying around and her brown eyes locking with mine as she-.

WHY THE FUCK AM I VISUALISING LIZZIE MYERS!

I tear my eyes open, the warm shower blanketing me. My eyes are wide as I realise I was just about to get off to Lizzie Myers.

"Yo bro hurry up practice is soon and I left my toothbrush in your bathroom" Wyatt pounds on my bathroom door, I snap out of my realisation and quickly step out of the shower and wrap my towel around my waist.

I unlock the door and am met with a smirking Wyatt,

"Did you just jerk off in there?" He says as his smirk grows wider,

"Fuck off, no" I am telling the truth but just not the whole of it.

Ten minutes later I emerge out of my room - feeling unsatisfied and annoyed - and walk into the kitchen where Wyatt and Elijah are sitting.

"Where's Adam?" I ask noticing that out third roommate isn't here. Wyatt and I were roommates in our freshman and sophomore year so when it came to our junior year and we wanted another roommate to fill up the space we took Adam who transferred to the same year as us.

This year being our last year here and my year of being captain we invited a freshman - Elijah - to room with us, firstly because it's something a good captain would do and secondly because we want a hockey guy to inherit the house instead of one of the basketball guys.

"He went back to a chicks place last night" Wyatt says while choking down a bowl of Koko Crunch - which none of us are allowed to touch -, I raise my eyebrows at Wyatt who just flips me off.

"I heard Lizzie Myers was in your car last night" he says wiggling his eyebrows,

"I just drove her home in her car" I shrug and internally roll my eyes at how quickly gossip can spread.

"She has to be the hottest girl I have ever seen"
"What do you think kid" Wyatt asks Elijah when he realises that I won't answer him.

"Yeah she's a dream" Our freshman roommate replies, yeah she was in my dreams I say in my head.

"Keep dreaming" Wyatt says snickering,

"You talk to Hannah lately?" Wyatt asks me, Hannah is one of my more regular hook ups that I have had since sophomore year, she's a cool girl and seems to get that I don't want a relationship but sometimes I catch her hoping for more.

"No, why?"

"Nothing" he says looking away from me,

"What happened?"

"Well she has been texting me none stop about you, wondering where you are"

"I'll deal with it" I say knowing full well that I won't.
"Alright I'll drive, let's go" I grab the keys off the table and make my way towards the door with Wyatt in front of me.

"Wait cap-" Elijah calls out for me from behind, I slow my steps a bit letting him catch up.

"I was just wondering if you could help me train with some private lessons" I freeze, Elijah holts beside me staring at me confused.

Elijah wants me to train him. He wants me. He doesn't want coach or any of the other seniors he wants me.

"Yeah sure kid, tomorrow work?" I say as I come back to reality and start walking towards the car again. He nods his head and walks in front of me with a wide smile on his face.

Wyatt stands outside the car on the passenger side waiting for Elijah to enter the car before he speaks.

"What did Eli want?"

"Private training" I answer not looking at his eyes, I can tell that he is beaming even before he smacks my head winking at me.

————————————————-

"Yo beck, you coming?" Liam calls out to me from the tunnel leading to the locker room,

"Nah, I'm gonna stay a bit longer"

They turn around and walk back towards the locker room leaving me alone with a stick, a puck and a empty rink.

I go through a million drills in the next hour, and in each one I angle my body in different ways to score.

Once I've done enough I skate towards the boards to grab my water bottle, as I take off my helmet a cough comes from the bleachers causing me to snap my gaze towards the person standing there.

"You're practicing late son" Coach Adler says, making his way down the bleachers to the rink,

"Yes sir"

"You're father is in the news again" he says drawing a reaction out of me, I don't check the sports coverage of the news for this reason.

I don't answer him not wanting my voice to come out vulnerable,

"Still hoping for the Vipers?"

"Yes sir"

"Scouts are coming in this season, heads up" I nod at him trying to show him my thanks, we are both quiet for a moment, it feels like the end, but it's not, not yet.

I skate back to the Center of the rink picking up a puck on my way,

"Your a good captain Luke, you're not like him"

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

I love coach Adler🥹💗

this was kinda a wholesome chapter except for the start....😬

Also Elijah is so freaking cute!!!