22 : Spicy Times

**Detailed sexual content in this chapter
"I saw you, and I knew."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

My lips crash down to hers meeting me with the same amount of need that is traveling through my body.

I'm kissing her.

I tug her waist towards me pulling her flush against me not wanting her to escape, her mouth parting slightly and I take the opportunity to explore further.

"Luke" she moans, my cock twitches at the sound of her angelic voice moaning for my name.

"Tell me to stop, and I'll stop" I say throughout kisses backing us towards my bed.

"Don't. Never stop." A groan comes out of my mouth and that all I need to launch us onto the bed.

She paddles over my hips so she straddles me as I continue to kiss her, pushing my tongue deeper into hers.

Gripping the back of her thighs I push her further into me causing a sexy whimper to escape her, her hands sink into my hair as our bodies work in unison to get as close to each other as possible.

My hands sink into her ass as our tongues fight against dominance, another whimper escapes her when I grind my hard dick into her.

"Baby you're torturing me" I say kissing down from her jaw.

Our mouths separate from each others and I take the moment to look at my art, her hair is messy and her pants are riding low. Her swollen puffy lips pout at me, she just keeps on getting more perfect.

"Can I?" She breaks the silence surprising me by reaching for my pants.

"Fuck yes" her tiny hands come around my waist stripping me down until my dick springs free, I watch as her eyes widen and lust fills them.

But just as she's about to reach for it I intercept her, "are you sure? We can just continue kissing." There's nothing more I want other than being inside her but I don't want her to make choices she regrets, especially regarding me.

"I'm sure. Thank you" she pecks my lips before moving back down,

I fist my cock pumping it a few times before my eyes find hers again, "Stick your tongue out, baby"

Her mouth parts as it circles around my dick, my skin tingles with the delight of her warm mouth wrapped around me.

I grip her hair making sure I'm gentle as she starts sucking.

"Fuuuck Liz"

She starts moving in a rhythm, my hips bucking into her mouth in motion. Her watery brown eyes meet mine and just like that I'm done for.

"I'm coming" I groan but she doesn't move and I can't hold it back any longer, relief overcomes me and I'm hit with another sense of lust as I watch her swallow.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to" her lips crash into mine again and I don't hesitate to wrap her around me again, my hands fitting perfectly in the curves of her hips.

Her hands run to the bottom of her shirt lifting it up, within an instant my dick is hard again from the sight of her.

But she doesn't stop there as she continues to strip down until she is bare naked in front of me, she reaches up for my shirt and the next thing happens and all our clothes are on the floor leaving us naked in my bed together.