Epilogue

"You will forever be my always."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Lizzie
** the reason Lizzie's last name didn't change is because Luke is the one who changed his name into Luke Myers

"West! Get your slimey son away from my daughter!" I hear the shouting of my husband as I press my keys into our penthouse.

The door flings open, showcasing the wide apartment that I spent two years decorating which is now covered in baby toys and stuff everywhere.

I drop my bag down next to the door, absolutely exhausted from the meetings I've had today. Even though my job as the senior physio therapist for the New York rangers hockey team isn't physically tiring like my husbands, I always have tons of paperwork on my desk about the players.

"Mama!" A slobbering baby smiles up at me, crawling toward me causing my heart to melt.

"Hi my precious baby!" I pick her up, swooping her into my arms before peppering her with kisses.

"Mama missed you!" I kiss her nose and she giggles, she takes after me with her big brown doe eyes.

"That's right, Mama missed her precious Remi." I continue to press kisses on her cheeks as her giggles fill my heart to the fullest.

Holding her up on my waist I make my way towards the living room with a wide smile on my face as I face my family and friends who came to celebrate valentines day with us.

"Lizzie!" Gracie exclaims when she spots me from her spot on the couch, she jumps up running towards me.

"Hi!" I say, passing over Remi to her godmother.

"I put the chicken in the oven for you." She says not focusing on me at all as she plays peek a boo with my youngest daughter, I kiss her cheek before walking towards my husband.

"Get him away!" He shouts guarding our eldest daughter behind his back as he stares down Logan and his and Gracies son, Dominic.

"Oh shush its just a little crush." Logan waves off my husbands acts,

"Mummy!" My eldest daughter, Imogen, shouts when she sees me turning away from her dads hold to run up to me. I catch her in my arms, her dirty blonde hair falls over my face as she snuggles up into my shoulder.

"I missed you, precious. What did you do today?" I kiss her forehead,

"Daddy took us to go shopping for your gift!" She shouts as I let her down from my hold, my eyes instantly locking with my husbands.

"Oh did he now?" I raise an eyebrow, his smug grin the same from the first time I met him. Every time I see him heat flutters to my cheeks, I watch him stalk over to us.

Imogen runs away - probably towards Logan and Dom - as he approaches.

"Hi baby." His hands land on my waist possessively, his tall frame leaning over me.

"I missed you a lot." I admit, a smile tugs on the corner of his lips before Luke takes my mouth in his.

"I love you." I breathe out as he kisses my forehead.

"love you infinity"

"Happy valentines day, baby." He pulls out a Cartier velvet box, I let out a small gasp as my shaky hands retrieve the necklace inside.

It's the exact same copy of the star necklace I used to wear when we were younger, it broke when I was pregnant with Immy and I cried for days because of it. I didn't think I would ever see it again.

"Luke." A sob catches in my throat,

"I mean it when I say I love you infinity, you are the best goddamn thing that's ever happened to me baby." He says, I press my lips hoping that it will say a thousand words.

"My presents for you are coming tonight." I beam at him,

"Presents?" He raises an eyebrow, I wink at him turning around but giggling when I feel his hand lightly slap my ass.

"How was the meeting? Coach see you?" He asks as he guides us towards the dining room where everyone else is seated.

"Yep"

It's convenient that Luke landed the same team as me after getting so many options put on him, when I found out that he would join the team I nearly toppled over in joy.

The part that nearly made me the happiest was that Logan also got transferred to the Rangers. Meaning that I would live in the same state as Gracie.

After Luke finished his third season with the Vipers we decided that it would be best for us to move back to America, I was pregnant with Imogen then and I couldn't handle the thought of raising our kids so far away from our family and friends.

Luke agreed. I got a job with the Rangers and soon after he signed with them.

"Hey baby boy" I blow a raspberry on Dom's cheek as I pass his chair, I sit myself on the chair next to Remi directly opposite Luke who is tickling Immy and Dom's waists. Gracie and Logan occupying themselves with each others mouths.

My leg grazes Luke's under the table, his eyes locking in on mine. His eyes soften as he stares at me and our children, a blush falls over my face as I watch him wink at me.

In our eyes we silently vow to each other.

Today, tomorrow, forever.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

TWO MORE BONUS CHAPTERS AFTER THIS!

Wow just wow.

I don't know where to start, this book changed me. The characters in this series will forever hold a place in my heart just like all of you will.

Im shocked by the amount of love I'm receiving for this book, everyday I look at my notifications to read all your comments and it makes my day.

In both Lizzie and Luke I put some of my own personal insecurities in their characters to make it seem more real and the fact that they are both reviving a large amount of love makes my day.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading this book, I hope you have enjoyed the journey as much as me. I want to give some special thanks to some readers that have never failed to make my day.

NoahLockeSupermercy Sandwhich3741 Hazel7918 Sandwhich3741 Anne00719908 taiyag41 how_cutee bassmlaashraf

And a special thanks to estela06058  for being the first reader and voter of 'our misfortune' and continuing reading until this book.

I hope that you all carry on this journey with me with my next book 'written in the stars'💖

See you later💖
Pixwrites