33 : Introductions and Confrontations

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

Cuddling in bed with my girlfriend after she told me she loves me while it's snowing outside is definitely my new favourite feeling.

Our bodies seeking warmth in each other as we lay intertwined with one another, my bare chest against her back covered in my shirt.

I press kisses from her jawline down to her neck repeating the motion, it felt like there was an invisible string between us, tugging us together.

Lizzie Myers is my soulmate.

The blissful peace we had is instantly ruined when someone bangs on my bedroom door, Lizzie shuffles under my hold, her hair sprawled out against the pillows with smudged mascara under her eyes, she looks perfect.

When I don't get up the banging continues.
"Shut the fuck up!" I whisper shout as I open the door, my eyes immediately widen as I take in the sight before me.

Elijah standing outside my door in his briefs, a sad expression on his face as he looks behind me and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I need Lizzie." He says rushed, jittering his weight from one foot to the other.

"Fuck no, she's sleeping." I cross my hands over my chest blocking the entrance to my room.

"Please just let me borrow her for a second!" He begs,

"No-" I start but quickly stop when I hear shuffling from behind me, snapping my head I turn to look at Lizzie who is sitting up with a smile on her face.

Completely star struck by her Elijah takes that as his chance to sneak past me and onto the bed in front of Lizzie.

"What's up?" She asks looking between the two of us, I sigh and shrug in defeat, making my way over back to the bed I sit myself down pulling Lizzie with me so she leans against my chest.

"I need help" Eli blurts out,

"With what exactly?" She responds, leaning further into me playing with my fingers.

"Fashion. I'm going on a date with a girl I really like and I don't know what to wear." He sighs and an amused smile appears on my face as I take him in, I'm never getting over this.

"Please?" He pleads pulling out his puppy eyes,

"Fine fine." I groan when she moves to get out of the bed sending a glare in the direction of Elijah so he knows that I don't forgive him for taking my girlfriend away.

Because no matter how much time I spend with her, I always end up wanting more.

I stay in bed for a moment longer after they leave the room, taking in the lingering smell of lavender and vanilla before reluctantly going downstairs to make dinner.

Since some of the guys from the team are coming over to hang out later so I put in three pizzas knowing that they will eat them in seconds.

Half way through the second one the guys start arriving settling themselves in the living room chatting with one another.

Finally half way through the third one Lizzie appears coming down the stairs with Elijah following shortly after.