!NEW BOOK!

Not sure when I'll post the first chapter but stay tuned!!

"The night my brother died, I died too. The only difference was that I kept breathing."

When Kassia Rose's brother died when she was in high school, her parents got divorced and she transferred schools and left her small town she had grown up in with her mom.

But not before she fell in love with her brothers best friend, Grayson Allen. But being in love with the broken boy of the town didn't last long.

Usually she avoids all situations regarding her childhood due to the constant reminder of her brother, but when her dad gets sick she pushes her memories to the side and moves back temporarily.

There she is met with the same face of the man she thought she would marry, but this time things are different.

With her freshly out of college and wanting to travel the world and him an ex marine stuck in the same town with a different girl by his side.

Will he let down his guard? What happens when she can't outrun the past any longer? When they can no longer hide the chemistry that lingers between them?

Read Kassia and Graysons story to find out!
The broken girl and boy.

Read Kassia and Graysons story to find out!The broken girl and boy