23 : Never

"You didn't go through all that for nothing."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

The feeling of my numb arm wakes me up, shifting positions with my eyes closed as my other arm tries to rescue my numb one.

A soft groan comes out from next to me and my eyes snap open where the cause of my numb arm lays.

Lizzie's blonde hair tickles my chin as her body spoons into mine, my free hand gripping her waist and my head nuzzling her neck breathing in her scent.

The reminder of what we did yesterday causes my morning wood to harden. My body feels different and I can't explain why, all I know is that Lizzie is different, the sensations are different with her, everything is different with her.

"Lizzie" I kiss her neck softly getting a soft hum in reply,

"Your phone is ringing baby" I trace kisses along her jaw not wanting to let go of her. Her phone continues to buzz with the annoying noise and a groan slips out of me as I watch her reach down to take it from the floor.

"Hello?" Her voice raspy still half asleep,

"I'm at- oh fuck" a curse slips out of her as she takes a look of her surroundings and her eyes lock onto me, they take a quick sweep of my body, lust filling her eyes before she jumps out of the bed.

"What are you doing?" A frown appears on my face as I watch her try to locate her clothes from the night before.

"Can you pick me-" I cut her off before she can move or speak any further, jumping out of the bed and striding towards her my hand place themselves on her shoulders steadying her.

"Talk to me" I say pulling her phone away from her ear and dropping it onto my bed,

"We had sex last night" she groans after a moment of silence, not the reaction I was expecting.

"Yes we did, what's the problem?"

"We, had sex last night."

"Best night of my life" I admit, her eyes flicker down to my waist - no doubt where my dick strains against my sweatpants - and stay for a moment before her eyes glance back at me with a light blush tinting her cheeks.

"Fuck this was a bad idea. Let's just forget about it okay" she says releasing herself from my hold and moving around me, I don't hesitate to walk in front of her again stopping her from moving any further but this time with a scowl on my face.

"We're not forgetting about it." I say firmly, she shrugs her shoulders forward rubbing a hand over her head.

"I don't do casual sex and you obviously don't do relationships. It was a mistake." She steps forward again trying to get past me, my hands encircle her waist.

"Fuck no it wasn't a mistake. You want me to admit it, fine, I like you a fucking lot, more than you know, so no we're not forgetting about it" her mouth parts slightly in shock and I resist the urge to kiss her.

"What are we doing Luke"

"Do you like me? If you don't then that's fine walk out of here no hard feelings, but I have a pretty strong feeling that you do but you're scared." I pull her closer to me.