11 : Maneater

"In the end we'll all become stories"
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

I hate Halloween.

Okay maybe hate is an exaggeration, I just don't particularly find the idea of it appeasing.

Dress up in a weird costume, party with millions of people around and not remember it the next day.

Now that I am saying it out loud it doesn't sound that bad.

Which is how I end up leaning against a wall talking with my friends in a cramped room, people are dancing like there is no one around, the smell of sweat stenches the room.

My gaze roams the room as I assess everyone, there are one too many pirates and fairies around.

My body tenses as Hannah slips in underneath my arm, She's wearing a tight black dress with a black halo, the devil. A little bit too accurate.

The worst part is that I can't push her off because this is her house and my friends would probably kill me if I got us kicked out after they made me drive twenty minutes to get here.

"I haven't seen you around Luke" she purrs as she places a hand on my biceps,

"Sorry Han, I've been busy" I reply cooly, not wanting to get on the bad side of the devil.

"No probs, want to get out of here-" I don't hear the rest of what she says as my gaze locks on the newcomers entering.

I watch as a playboy bunny, Indiana jones, a mermaid and a sailor rummage through the crowd.

I instantly recognise the mermaid and the sailor and separate from Hannah to find my team to tell them that Logan West and his team are here but they are already looking at the group.

Gracie catches my gaze and does a shy wave in my direction in which I return with a wink, a body comes up next to me wrapping itself around my chest.

"Where'd you go?" Hannah pouts,

"I just-" A breath gets caught in my throat as I watch Lizzie step through the doorway with a guy hot on her trail.

Holy fuck.

I take every part of her in, she's wearing short shorts and a strapless top that looks like it's about to fall off. The cowboy boots she's wearing make her legs look never fucking ending and her cowboy hat just makes her look so fucking sexy.

The best part is the red lips she's wearing, I swear I get hard just looking at her laugh.

So fucking pretty.

My eyes narrow at my teammates as they throw wolf whistles in her direction, I shove Wyatt a bit for being an accessory to the crime and he just puts up his hands and shrugs.

"Lukey you can't blame us, I mean look at her. I'm not blind I notice when there is a beautiful girl."

"Plus it doesn't look like she is yours" he adds as he nods towards the guy in a Spider-Man suit talking with her.

"Off-limits, tell the team" I say making him groan,

I shove him a little bit harder for his sound, my eyes fixate on her again. I can see the happiness she is orbiting around her and annoyingly so can other people, but that's Lizzie.