9 : The Cheerleader

"It's always half but never whole"
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Lizzie

"How's cheerleading?"

"Ugh, remember Taylor my captain, well she's just such a bitch." Sofia says from next to me as we walk into another shop.

"What'd she do now sof?" I ask,

Sofia has been my friend since freshman year and although we aren't super close she and I always make time for each other at least once a month.

She also happens to be on the cheerleading team and she hates the fuck out of her captain Taylor who I've met twice and don't want to meet again.

"I'm so glad that we are getting costumes together! I have no idea what to get though" she says as she pulls me towards another rack of costumes with her.

"Oooo how about cat woman!" Sophie says as she takes a latex body suit out of the rack and holds it up against me.

"I don't think I could pull that off" I laugh, we quickly go back into scoping out the costumes.

"How's Gracie and Logan?" She asks as she pulls on a blonde wing,

"They are so adorably disgusting" I huff out,

"Babe I get you. I'm looking to get laid real well tonight." She grabs three costumes off the rack and parades into the changing room with them.

I sit down on an armchair mindlessly scrolling on my phone as I wait for Sofia to come out.

Luke: You should be tinker bell for Halloween, I can be Peter Pan😉

I scoff at the text causing the lady who is standing by the changing rooms to give me a weird look.

"Ready......here!" Sofia steals my attention, she looks jaw dropping fantastic. She is wearing fishnet tights and a black right body suit with Lacey bunny ears, lots of people couldn't pull of the playboy bunny look without looking like a hooker but Sofia rocks it , she looks gorgeous.

The outfit compliments her dark complexion, and her dark hair sprawls in curls around her back. She looks sexy as fuck.

"You look so hot. I think I am actually sweating" I say as I dramatically bring my hand up to my face to fan. She bursts out laughing before doing a full 360 so I can see the whole outfit.

"You look amazing sof" I say, a bright smile appears on her face before she turns around and shimmies into the dressing room, I pull out my phone and click back onto Luke's text.

Me: Sorry Beckett, already got a costume🖕

That was a complete lie, I had absolutely no fucking clue what I was going to wear and it stressed me out.

Luke: You just broke my heart baby

"Okay I'm ready-" I look up from my phone to see Sofia's suspicious gaze locked on me.

"Who's text are you smiling at?"

"No one's" I say too quickly, a smug grin appears on her face as I scramble to my feet and shove my phone in my pocket.

"You are going to tell me right now miss" she demands putting her hands on her hips,

"It was-"

"Don't even try tell me it was no one" she cuts me off,

"Luke Beckett" I mumble looking down,

"I'm sorry what! You have a thing with Luke Beckett!" She exclaims,

"What!No!" I rush to explain,
"We are just friends" I grimace once the word slips out of my mouth,

"Ah friends with the rival hockey captain I see" she wiggles her eyebrows at me,

"Don't look at me like that, we are just friends. Just please don't tell anyone about this I don't need the rumours to escape" I sigh, it's a moment before she responds.

"Don't worry sweets, I won't tell a soul"
"Oh and by the way, I think we've found your costume." She says nodding her head towards a rack of clothes.

I think we have.

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

This was a filler chapter guys hehe

Let me know if you like the longer or shorter chapter more :)))

I'm so excited for the next chapters, drama is coming!!!