25 : Ray Of Sunshine

"Stay close to people who feel like sunlight."
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Lizzie

Scrolling down the list of super glue on Amazon puts me in agony. None of them would deliver tomorrow, none, zilch, zero.

My present for Luke was nearly finished I just needed super fucking glue and mine ran out last spring when I was trying to fix my shoes.

Even though Luke said he wanted something low key and didn't care what I got him 'being inside you is the best gift' was his actual words.

I was not about to get my boyfriend of three weeks absolutely nothing for his birthday, outrageous.

When I finally manage to find one that ships the next day my phone flys out of my hand.

"Shit" I say scrambling to pick it up off the pathway of the campus not wanting to be late to meeting Luke at his house.

"it's you" a squeaky familiar female voice says from behind me, I tense my shoulders and slowly turn around.

"Hi" I wave shyly not knowing what to say or do to the girl who has a crush on my boyfriend who also slapped me.

Hannah etches a scowl onto her face as she examines my outfit, Jean shorts and a hoodie.

"What are you doing here?" I ask remembering we are in meadow ridge territory.

"Work." She says turning around to leave, I watch her take a few steps forward my heart pounding.

"I forgive you." Her head snaps around to look at me,

"I-uh I get it, waiting for the guy you are in love with only to see him with another girl. It hurts. I forgive you for slapping me that night."

Her mouth opens like she is about to say something but then closes, I don't let her say anything more though as I walk away proud with myself.

⎯⎯ ୨୧ ⎯⎯

Walking up the stone driveway of my boyfriends house I pull my hoodie closer around me. The first few times I came to his house it felt really weird, like being an outsider.

But after a week of being there nearly everyday I've started to fall into their habits like how they always leave the door unlocked no matter the time.

"Door was open again!" I shout as I walk through  the front door placing the take out pizzas I got on the way on the table next to me.

"Hey Liz!" Eli shouts back from the living room, I follow his voice entering the living room to see all four guys sprawled out on the couch with controllers in their hands.

"Hey guys" I greet them while dropping next to Luke who peppers kisses on my face dropping an arm around me and pulling me closer, Adam and Wyatt gives me a greeting nod being completely engrossed in the game they're playing.

"I brought pizza, it's on the table" I say as I snuggle up to Luke. Wyatt and Elijah both suddenly jump to their feet look at each other than to me than back to each other.

Without warning both of them dive to me placing a kiss on either side of my cheek before sprinting off and pushing each other in the direction of the pizza before Adam rolls his eyes and follows them .