Chapter 57

What started off as sweet kisses and caresses, grew into heated kisses and roaming hands. Freen's more than Becky's.

"Freen..." Becky said between kisses.

"Hmmm..." Freen hummed into the kiss, her lips gliding smoothly against Becky's.

"We should maybe... slow down..." Becky suggested, already feeling her body lose all control as Freen kissed down the column of her neck.

"You want me to stop?" Freen said close to Becky's ear.

"No..." Becky found herself saying, her own hands wanting to touch Freen everywhere. She quickly reached for her face and brought her lips back to hers. "Don't stop na, just... slow down.."

"Why?" Freen asked.

"I don't want you to... lose yourself in the moment and then feel horrible later." Becky said.

Freen moved an inch back and looked into Becky's eyes.

"Why do you think I'll regret making love to you?" Freen asked.

"I don't know... maybe you're doing this cause you feel you owe me, after learning that you once cheated on me. Maybe you're just acting on the heat of the moment, maybe you're still feeling guilty about it..." Becky said.

Freen gazed at her eyes for a moment, allowing herself time to think about what she just said.

"Cai... you could be right.." Freen admitted.

"Don't get me wrong, baby... there's nothing I want more than to throw you down on our couch and worship your body, hell, I've been needing you for so long..." Becky's own gaze shifted down to Freen's breasts and it didn't go unnoticed by Freen. "Needing to love you..." she said, looking back up at Freen's eyes.

Freen smiled, traced the outline of Becky's face with her fingers, admiring her beauty. Becky closed her eyes. Freen leaned in and placed soft butterfly kisses along Becky's face. On her forehead, her nose, her cheekbones, her cheeks, around the corner of her lips, her jaw and when her lips were close to her ear she whispered, "P'Nam always told me I hit the jackpot with you and I shouldn't fuck it up."

Becky chuckled. "You remember that na?" she asked.

Freen nodded.

They stared at one another lovingly for a few seconds and then Becky pushed a stray lock of Freen's hair behind her ear and asked, "Should I drop you home?"

Freen thought for a moment and the said, "I am home."

Becky smiled. "Then stay. Here with me. Tonight..."

"Promise me you won't let me sleep alone?" Freen asked, fidgeting with the collar of Becky's shirt.

"You're sure you're okay with that?" Becky asked, just wanting to make sure.

Freen nodded. "I don't wanna wake up alone if I end up having a nightmare again."

"Alright, I'll be right there with you na." Becky promised. Freen leaned in and kissed Becky's lips again.

"The kids?" Becky asked.

"We'll go over tomorrow morning, take them to school, and I'll come back with you here. Bring all of the stuff I took with me there for my little escapade..."

Becky laughed. "I should hide your bags so that you don't ever pack and leave again like that."

"I won't leave. I won't leave you, Becky. Never again." Freen said.

There was so much sincerity to it. Freen wanted to make sure Becky knew how serious she was.

"I believe you, my love." Becky assured her. "I'm gonna leave Mae a text. Just so that she's aware." Becky said, reaching for her phone.