Chapter 60

Freen had just turned the key in her gallery door and walked in when she was alerted of a text. Finally, P'Nam was up.

From P'Nam:
You're surprised?

Was Nam's reply to Freen's text to her earlier that read,

"Since you already know so much about my sex life, and I needed to tell someone... we had sex last night. P'Nam, I can't remember how many times I came, but I'm sure it was more than 6 times!"

Freen looked at the reply from P'Nam. 'You're surprised?' it read, and she couldn't help the blush that rose to her cheeks as she replied.

To P'Nam:
Let me guess, this isn't a rare occurrence is it?

From P'Nam:
Well, it's not something that happens too often, but I can safely say there have been quite a few occasions I've received similar updates from you 😉

To P'Nam:
P'Nam, my body's aching in all the sweetest spots!!

From P'Nam:
Wow! That's good to hear. Good Morning to you too na

To P'Nam:
I'm sorry na, am I interrupting you and P'Mind?

Freen replied back, walking towards the door she knew she wanted to walk through today.

From P'Nam:
Mai cai ka, she's not up yet. What about your girl, nong?

Freen thought for a moment, then checked her chat window with Becky. There were no texts, but the messages had been read. She didn't realize she was frowning until Nam sent another text.

From P'Nam:
Nong? Have you started another rough with her or something? Nong?????

To P'Nam:
Uh... mai... I'm not at home. P'Nam, I'm at the gallery. I left early while Becky was asleep, I just had this instinct feeling to come here and complete this one painting I know I had left incomplete for a while now

From P'Nam:
Aww??? You left without kissing your wife good morning or letting her know how you felt about last night?

When Freen read this, her heart ached a little. She did that.

To P'Nam:
Shit. Phi I wasn't thinking. It was pretty impulsive. I should call her na?

From P'Nam:
Cai, I think you should. It's Becky. She overthinks just as much as you do

To P'Nam:
Ka ka. Oi I'm horrible naka. Okay phi, thanks na, I'll text you in a bit okay?

Freen called. Thrice. But Becky wouldn't pick up. She took a deep breath and thought about her wife. Could she be angry?

She sent another text.

To Wifey❤️:
Bebe ka, call me when you see this na?

//

Freen was too engrossed in her painting. She almost missed a call from Becky when it finally came.

"Babe?" Becky said as soon as she picked.