Intro to the story.

We all carry memories in our lives and we accept them as our past, but some memories haunt you till death. No matter how hard we try to ignore it, that doesn't let us live peacefully. What if your terrible past is going to repeat the rest of the story?

Deepthi Malhotra is an aspiring girl with a lot of dreams and expectations in her life but is always limited due to their financial condition, Deepthi trying to study hard and be successful in her life and support their family in every possible way. Being an elder child, she always felt so responsible in her life additionally with her younger brother Rahul.

Parthiv Kapoor who is a doctor and an heir to their inherited generational wealth, currently monitoring their family businesses with his father Pankaj Kapoor. But they are named as kind and generous families for helping the needy ones which is continues from their ancestors, such as supporting higher education and employment, etc.

Deepthi Malhotra's Family

Rajiv and Samyuktha had their kids Deepthi and Rahul. Rajiv works as a private employee and he is living paycheck to paycheck. Understanding their family struggles, they both study hard and help them. Samyuktha didn't want Deepthi to study more due to their financial troubles, whereas Rajiv expected their children to be equally educated and settled in a good position. Rajiv is a private employee in a firm where the salary is equal to expenses with debts. He is expecting Deepthi to study more and help her financially so that her brother can be supported to which he never maintains any discrimination among them and encourages both of them to study. Despite any circumstances, her dream to become a doctor never faded off, and living for it. But she knows how expensive it is going to be to which she aimed to study without asking her father for support. To achieve her dream she started to study so hard and apart from her class XII studies and even earned herself to not become a burden to her family.

Parthiv Kapoor's Family

Pankaj Kapoor and their family are called to be the unofficial leaders in their town. Their family from their forefathers started to help their area without any local politician's help and this continues from their generation. He is the most influential person and people had very respect for their family. Despite everything he is said to be the most humble and kind man as he helps those people who ask. He had 2 sons one was Harshad and the other was Parthiv who was the eldest. Parthiv completed his education and immediately Pankaj handled the responsibility of their business as he couldn't manage everything. Harshad went abroad to complete his education and rarely came to India. Pankaj initially started to expand their business, but after his father's death, he was supposed to settle in their home town Pune. Parthiv had so unseriousness in his relations, his relationship never lasted more than a week and secretly maintained those without knowing his family.

Two different people from two different worlds met and separated in a glimpse which cost them a lifetime effect. What happens to their fate? and

how it affect them?

Will they accept each other?

Will their destiny rewritten?

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is really important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will definitely check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.