Chapter 22

Deepthi was getting ready to leave for his mansion, although she hated it, she was helpless and her outfit looked like this.

"Deepthi, what are you doing here? Didn't you go there?" Karthika asked after she saw her coming outside her room.

"I came to swipe in and to leave my stuff here. Since carrying everything there is not necessary as they are providing us everything to treat the patient."

"Okay. By the way, you are looking good today." Karthika complimented her, which she received with a smile.

"Just wait for me, anyway I will arrive before the shift ends," Deepthi asked her to which she accepted.

"Since he is unconscious, he could be treated at the hospital. Even if it's nothing to do with me, let me put my thoughts in front of them. The hospital will be safe in his condition. Even if any emergency occurs, they don't need to worry to gather the relevant doctor"Deepthi was thinking about Parthiv traveling to his mansion.

At the Mansion****

As Deepthi was getting near the room, she could hear the noise of the doctors. Since the whole team was there from almost all of their branches and the team from the U.S. it was crowded.

Deepthi entered the room Parthiv's bed surrounded by all the doctors and she was searching for Vaishnavi and Vikas.

just then her vision landed on him with bruises sitting on the bed getting treated.

He was leaned back to support his back. Meanwhile, his arms and the fractured leg were dressing properly followed by the rest of the parts. He was being injected into the saline bottle that was directly connected to his wrist. It could be concluded that he was almost injured.

She immediately raised her head to recheck if she was watching clearly.

"IT WAS HIM. HE GAINED HIS CONSCIOUSNESS" but luckily he wasn't watching her.

Deepthi's internal voice shocked her to eternity.

While she was lost in her thoughts about everything, she controlled herself and thought about how to escape his gaze.

Then suddenly while he is casually watching around, his eyes pause for a second unexpectedly.

She realized that he was staring and recognizing her slowly made her panick. Luckily she managed to escape after a call came. She came out of the room while trying to answer the phone.

"Hey Deepu, it's me. A bracelet was found near the counter and it looked similar to yours. Did you have your bracelet with you?"

With this Deepthi checked her hand and realized that she lost it.

"Ahh, it's mine, Karthika. Thank You, I almost forgot this thing until you reminded me. I have no idea that I lost that thing."

"Keep it with you. I will fetch it from you" Deepthi added.

Deepthi's POV:-

"Thank God!! I was almost saved by Karthika's perfect timing.

No way!!!!! he was awake🤦‍♀️. How should I face him now?😣

My only acceptance to work is the confidence I had in his condition. According to my guess, he shouldn't be in a conscious state until 1 month. If not in the worst case, it should be at least 2 weeks.

Since, I will be examining the condition, by the time his wounds heal and his condition gets better, I can step aside.

The only last option and the remaining option I planned. How can I face him? What if he recognizes me?

Oh god, NO😭😭😭😭

I don't want to face him at any cost. What should I do?

How about I message Vaishnavi that I can't join them today? I have to escape prior. Rest of the things later."

-------------------------------------------------------------

with this Deepthi opened her phone but there was a message from Vaishnavi saying

"Why did you run away from the room? Everybody watched you. Come fast."

Deepthi covered her face with her palm for the stupid thing she did. She was dying out of embarrassment.

She cursed her fate and walked towards the room slowly after a moment.

"Deepthi, come inside" Vikas called to which everybody turned to her.

She came slowly with her head down and stood beside them to avoid the second-hand embarrassment she was facing. She could sense the stare of the rest of the people and prayed that it must be a dream.

Vaishnavi signaled her to introduce herself to which she said nervously.

"D- De- Deepthi Malhotra Sir. Department of Neurology from Delhi branch" finally introduced herself without her head up after a long drama.

He nodded his head slowly and she felt his strong gaze that was making her even more uncomfortable.

"There is no urgency right now. You can go, I will meet you tomorrow" he told them in a slow and dusky voice.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.