Chapter 18

Deepthi was observing the patient who was on the bead, with bruises all over the body. 

He was in an unconscious state and the body parts such as the forehead, ribs, and shoulder joints were wounded deeply and dressed additionally with a leg fracture.

He had a thick beard and his face was damaged and those marks proved it. She noticed those wounds were still looking fresh.

After observing the patient she gestured to them like 'What's the problem?'

"He is PARTHIV KAPOOR" Vikas explained in a low voice.

Deepthi's expressions changed suddenly and her jaw dropped and this was the biggest shock she received. She felt the floor under her feet was cracking and the whole world was falling apart. She's guessing a comeback of this disaster that would cause unimaginable damage this time.

"Son of our Chairman Pankaj Kapoor. He is the one who handles this entire Empire and manages everything. Currently, everything in our hospital is under his guidelines.  As they had these chain hospitals it's him who mainly handles these things, while our Chairman visits occasionally."

She shook her head in disbelief that it couldn't be him. She rechecked him and after a keen observation, she realized that it was him.  

 She was getting tense with each microsecond that was passing by. Her greatest wish at this time was that Everything was a dream. She couldn't imagine meeting that person whom she always hated and became the victim in the game of destiny.

Tears were about to roll from her eyes just then she was stopping them forcefully while her eyes stuck on him. 

"Hey, where are you? why are you crying?" Vikas asked in a concerning way since he was unaware of this.

Just then Deepthi came to her senses and wiped her tears 

"Ah, nothing. I have seen him before, so watching him again in this position made me shocked for a moment"

"Yes, he is the gentleman and I had a conversation with him a couple of times," Vaishnavi said.

"He needs treatment, why do they keep him in the home?" Deepthi asked while acting to be normal.

"Don't know the actual reason, but our Head of the department insisted on treating him here"

As the three were muttering within themselves they turned to the side where the noise came.

A tall middle-aged man who was looking very formal entering into the room and a group of men were walking behind him.

After watching him at first glance she immediately understood that it was Pankaj Kapoor.

Although she talked to him once, it was the first time she had seen him and thought she was a dignified man.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.