Chapter 14

"I accept the agreement condition. I will sign the papers" Deepthi replied after a long breath. 

She was truly in her helpless state. She was not supposed to discuss that with anyone. When she was about to discuss that with her father, he became weak at this moment in terms of physically and mentally and she didn't want to worry him.

 She didn't have any option, but to accept the proposal. She hated herself for being in such a trap. She didn't want to accept her fate that was forcing her.

 She was made so weak that accepting was her only choice and didn't guess that she would accept this unethical task against her interest.   

Her fate cursed her being a girl with goals and ethics but trapped in the hands of a monster. 

"It would be great if I listened to Mom's words. Now this came too far. I couldn't even reject his proposal because the reason should be explained. But I can't explain the actual reason and they doubt me if I reject all of a sudden. Chances are there if I was convinced by Dad, as he doesn't know the truth which I can't explain to him considering his health" Deepthi was lost in her thoughts.

But at that moment, she decided that if there was someone that she didn't want to forgive in her life that would be PARTHIV.

He was not only a playboy but also a moron. He put her in such a situation that she had no choice but to accept.   

He was in shock that she finally accepted after the wait.

 But to recheck, he asked again "Are you sure?" to which she hummed.

"I will text you the remaining details" With this Parthiv became so excited and planned everything.

" My life was so miserable. I don't know for whom to share my pain " she muttered to herself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going, Deepthi? Oh sorry, you told me that you have to attend your relative's family event right?" Soumya asked.

"Yes Soumya, I have to attend and I might come tomorrow" Deepthi answered while she was getting ready in her dark green dress.

"You are looking very beautiful in this dress Deepthi. You need to be protected from all the evil eyes" Soumya said while staring at her.   

"Thanks, Soumya" Deepthi replied with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deepthi knocked on his hotel room after thinking twice. Parthiv came and opened the door and after staring "You are looking gorgeous."

This time his words and presence were making her more painful. Maybe his character doesn't add value to his looks or words.

Deepthi cleared her throat to shift his gaze from her. 

"Oh, come inside Deepthi."

Parthiv went inside while she sat on the couch and brought the set of copies to her. 

"I prepared another copy for you and I signed it. So, read them properly and sign them. If you did this, remember you are ready for this" he said while sitting beside her.

Deepthi was looking at the papers and after a deep breath, she signed them.

*************

Parthiv was leaning towards her to kiss to which she was moving away slightly.

He gently pulled her closer placing his hand on her cheek and extending it to her nape and started to kiss her soft lips which had been slightly applied with lipgloss. 

The first feeling she experienced was uncomfortable and the first kiss was so embarrassing to her. But somehow she was able to kiss him back too and he intense his kiss.

After a long kiss, she finally broke the kiss and left saying "I will be back in  a minute."

She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower to calm her heartbeat which was racing fast. Tears rolled from her eyes while she was in the shower.

 She was unable to process the activity that happened right before now. Her struggle in dealing with the situation didn't calm her even though she was in the shower.

Suddenly she felt the presence of someone and turned out to be Parthiv. He wrapped his hands around her waist and hugged her back. Her back was touching his chest. Deepthi panicked by his sudden act.

"I Know how you are feeling right now. Act like this night doesn't exist" he whispered in her ears with a lust in his face and she nodded slowly.

He starts to kiss her neck and extends it to her collarbone while undressing her. He was craving for this night and did not want to waste a moment. She surrenders to him and controls herself to not stop his act.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night completed as he hooked up with his 22'nd girl. Nothing's new in his toxic behavior. His dominating behavior made her powerless. 

He tried to force her to accept the stupid condition by any means. Situations in her life turned into such a way that made his task much more easier.

Meanwhile her life forced to accept her fate and the worst part is she have to hide it in herself. 

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.