Chapter 9

"The deal we made with another brand trying to backstab us. I should never let that happen. What might be the reason and why all of a sudden? Might be my delay in the response, but I agreed to conduct an event regarding this collaboration and that's the last thing they communicated with me. Where did I let them take this chance?" Parthiv was lost in his thoughts while reaching Mumbai.

"I don't think we can proceed more" Initiated Arun at the meeting who is the Managing Director of that brand.

Parthiv frowned and asked, "May I know, what makes you think like that?"

"We came across that your company had allegations regarding customer's privacy and rumors are still on heat."

"As you said, they were just RUMORS. Don't mind it, coming to the allegations, I recently came to know about that and trying to solve them as fast as we could."

"But we are sorry, Parthiv. We decided to stop things here and not make it further" With this Arun concluded and was about to leave which Parthiv interrupted.

"So..........you are going against the rules and provoking us to take legal action?"

"Are you going for a legal notice? well, that's fine, we had our evidence and in the end, it's you who will lose your time and money," Arun replied and went.

With this parthiv's ego hurt like nothing else and fist his hand and hit the table.

"Sir....." Jeevan tried to stop but Parthiv commanded to leave him alone.

He threw away the files and documents on the table harshly as he couldn't control his anger.

He was in a rage and became unstable as he overlooked the allegations. Not only the allegations but he ruined the deal which was the top priority this year. 

Arun announced that they were canceling their partnership with Parthiv's company. As soon as the news reached out, Parthiv's company shares were at a loss.

 Pankaj Kapoor called Parthiv for the first time to question about the deal. Generally, their discussion will be kind of suggesting and communicating about their business expansion and Pankaj never doubted Parthiv's capability.

Parthiv was thinking about whether to lift the call or not. It's not about the call, but if his father asks him about the allegations, he doesn't have the answer to that to which he paused a moment and finally lifted the call.

"Parthiv, What are you doing?" Pankaj asked on the other side.

"I am in the office, Dad," Parthiv answered him to avoid that topic.

"I don't want to question, but Where is Your Focus Parthiv? I never doubted you from the beginning and I still believe in you. But please try to be serious, I couldn't accept the fact my son got betrayed so stupidly.

"Sorry Dad, my ignorance. I will try to fix it as soon as possible."

"It's okay Parthiv if you want to take a break just go ahead. I don't want to pressure you, or do you want any pause from these responsibilities? I will take care."

  "No need Dad. I will handle it, you just forget about this" Parthiv assured Pankaj.

"Okay. Take care of yourself and come home, if you are feeling stressed."

"I will after I fix this," Parthiv said and with this, they ended the call.

Parthiv calmed a bit after knowing his dad was still believing in him. He tried to focus on what was wrong and started to work on that.

The day went off so busy for Parthiv and he is not in a position to think about anything else. It was about eight p.m, and he took a small walk outside his company to relieve his stress. Just then he stopped after he watched a woman who was in front of him. 

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.