Chapter 8

"He isn't kidding, right?" Deepthi questioned herself.

she paused for a moment to make sure that she listened properly.

"uhh..... no" she replied hesitantly.

"Why?" he instantly questioned raising his eyebrow.

This time she became uncomfortable with his behavior.

"I am not really into it," she replied.

Before he was about to ask further questions she interrupted "Sorry to say, but I should finish my exam. Thank you and Bye."

Concluding this she left there without waiting for his response.

Deepthi's Pov:-

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM? 

I was seriously pissed off by his behavior.

Like what does he expect from me?

What kind of question is he asking a girl whom he met a couple of minutes ago?

I felt so comfortable and respectable at the start. I was about to conclude that I guessed him in the wrong way. Just then I assumed he was a good and kind man, but he ruined it.

The last time I went to his home, he stared at me so intensely.

Now he asked me like this.

He is best when it comes to making others feel uncomfortable.

Even if I had a boyfriend, what does that do to him?

Or maybe he casually asked? 

still, it's such a weird question to ask for.

I don't know, I feel very uncomfortable when he does things like this.

The next time when he asks me something stupid like this, I will try to answer it savagely.

But he shocks me with such things that make me unable to answer properly.

 Whatever, just forget this conversation here."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Deepthi, where have you been?" asked classmates after they came to know about her call to the principal room.

"Did the principal scold you?"

"Why did he call you?"

"Girls stop, there is nothing like that. The last time we asked for the previous mock papers right? He prepared it for us and asked me to share it with everyone. As these questions can be repeated and we can reference them, please make sure to maintain a copy of it." Deepthi announced the last sentence in loud and sat beside Soumya.

"Did he was there?" Soumya asked her silently.

"Who" 

"That handsome-looking guy"

"Oh....umm...I think no. I haven't seen him." Deepthi lied her

"Oh, I thought that he might have called you to the room," Soumya said, to which Deepthi Panicked for a second. 

"Hey relax, I was kidding" added Soumya.

 Deepthi sat in the classroom but her mood was disturbed and her thoughts were disturbing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

While Parthiv was driving his car, he was thinking about her.

"She was much like a nice girl,

I thought she was a nerd, but she was speaking in a well-mannered.

I felt so relieved after knowing she was single, but she became truly uncomfortable with my question.

Maybe she doesn't want to answer me, but what's wrong with that?

I asked her a general question.

I think I am speeding things way too fast which she might felt hesitant about.

But I truly want to know the reason behind that. Since she is the prettiest girl how could I think that she doesn't have a boyfriend.

I don't know what she was going to think about me.

Should I apologize now?

No need, at least she will understand my intention which is okay.

However, I need to be more careful when I am with her.

Not gonna brag, but I love hanging out with her" he smiled while thinking about her.

As soon as he reached his hotel, Jeevan was there.

"Sorry to interrupt you sir, but it's urgent" Jeevan speaker with him.

"About what?" 

"The meeting that was about to be conducted the day after tomorrow. Since you are here, would you like to postpone it?"

"No, that's fine. I will be coming by that time."

"Okay sir and regarding the deal that went on last week, they are not responding properly and I don't know what's wrong with them all of a sudden."

"Schedule an urgent meeting with them tomorrow, I will be in Mumbai."

"Sure sir. Here are the complete details and other documents you need to check that are delaying" Jeevan handled them to Parthiv.

While Parthiv was checking he received a phone call.

"What? Is it? I am coming to Mumbai right now." 

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.