Chapter 26

"Here's an announcement to those doctor's team who are treating our V.C. in addition to their regular schedule.

Firstly, kudos to the team for contributing great support to our organization for managing everything so seamlessly. But this time, we looked from your perspective and understood the problems you were going through in managing everything in your life. 

We apologize for being this late, but our chairman immediately decided to change the complete schedule after receiving the complaint that the team of doctors couldn't manage both. So from next week, everything is scheduled for every team from all department doctors in accordance with their regular schedule.

 We made it so easy and finalized a rotational method which means a particular department from a specific branch will be on duty and monitor our V.C.'s health constantly. This will not only receive a keen observation of his health but can also reduce your additional burden.

This decision was approved by our Chairman and Vice Chairman immediately and considering his health some specific department doctors are supposed to have some extra rotations but not as of now. 

We hope that you agree with us on this annunciation and details will be revealed soon. If you have any kind of objections don't hesitate to get in touch with your higher authority.

                                 Thank You.

Important note: Due to security issues, some rules need to be followed by everyone. One such important reminder is no one who had previously interacted with/treated Parthiv sir was going to leave at this point. To be clear the team and the members are not going to be changed, except the time."

 Deepthi immediately smacked her forehead. She regretted having that conversation with her head. 

"I should not have said that day.

I dug my pit with my own hands 🤦‍♀️.

My plan failed and in reverse attacked me. 

Forget about the desired result, my life was giving me shocks in an unexpected way 😖😣.

Oh, God........................ WHY ME EVERY TIME 😭😭😭?

The more I tried to move away, the more I was getting closer to him just like a ball hit the wall.

Why did my life and my fate were in his favor?

Why should I have to meet him? 

Why did my life force me to meet Parthiv?

The only feeling, whenever I saw him, was Disgusting

It would have been better if I hadn't been in the team, not the team or maybe the hospital, and maybe his life."

She received a message saying "Wow Deepu, seems like everything is sorting out just for you."

Deepthi rolled out her eyes and thought "I neither could tell her nor could leave her" and replied,

"Maybe, it's the co-incidence Karthika. Someone may face the same issue as me."

"Or maybe someone understood your frustration!!" Karthika teased her.

"It would be truly great if someone understood from our perspective.........."

  ._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.