Chapter 4

Parthiv got out of the car and closed the door aggressively. His irritation can be heard and he frowns as he is talking with someone on a call. It doesn't matter if that is caused by his recent breakup or some other stuff he deals with in his business, but he cannot handle his emotions and tensions in his life.

As entering inside, he stopped and froze for a second. His eyes widened and his words seized for the beauty he saw in his home.

"Probably a living angelic doll" he whispered.

His heart skipped a beat to those innocent eyes wandering their home while listening to the conversation. He felt so lucky to watch an angel without effort, making him crazy.

"Maybe her dress? or her hair? or her eyes? or her face? or her expressions? OH GODDDD how can someone exist with this beauty and innocence at once?? Or maybe the air that's giving her some unimaginable appearance. She is that girl who can easily seduce without knowing it." he lost in those thoughts.

He doubted him for a moment because of the surreal experience he faced. He physically stood there like a statue and was mentally stuck in her beauty. He forgot to blink his eye afraid of missing her in a microsecond. His gaze didn't shift after he heard his mom's voice.

"Oh!! Parthiv, you are here. It's been a bit late right?" He nodded.

Deepthi couldn't see him properly but tried to check who the person might be.

"Come inside" Meena dragged his shoulder and brought him to the living room while he kept his eyes on her.

She looked at him and he was watching her closely and cursed himself for stupidly wasting his time watching her unrealistic beauty from afar.

"She was more beautiful than she was," he thought while staring at her keenly.

"Parthiv remembered him, Rajiv uncle who used to come frequently, and his daughter Deepthi" Meena interrupted his thoughts.

Just then he shifted his gaze and realized there was Rajiv uncle to whom he extended his hand to greet him.

"Oh Yeah, Hi Rajiv uncle, How have you been? it's really been a long time and Dad was constantly asking about you" he greeted and shook his hand with him.

"Fine Parthiv and got busy these days. Great that you remembered me" Rajiv joked.

to which Parthiv was surprised and asked, "How could I?"

"Parthiv, she is Deepthi my daughter, and Deepthi he is Parthiv, elder son of Pankaj" he introduced them to each other.

Deepthi nodded and said "Hello".

"Couldn't find anything sweeter than her voice. She was like that perfectly made doll and even her voice suited her personality. What perfection in her!!!" he thought for a second and replied

"Hi" with a smirk.

He came and sat beside his mom, while she sat with her father. Parthiv is staring at her in such a way that she might disappear at any second. His intense stare was observed by Deepthi and ignored it.

"Rajiv uncle, came for support" he shifted his mind to his mother's words. Parthiv instructs himself to observe the environment even when his eyes are on her so that no one shouldn't get any doubt about him.

"A support? for what?" Parthiv asked.

"Deepthi is a very talented student Parthiv. She had many dreams of becoming a doctor and she is working very hard on that. Just now she cleared two university exams also and going through some serious phases of preparations. As you know the entire procedure is expensive apart from being tough. So I want to ask Pankaj if he could help with my daughter's education expenses and I promise Deepthi will clear these debts once she becomes a doctor. " Rajiv slowly asked while hesitating.

"Brother, why are you even hesitating to ask for this small help? I mean what is the point of hesitating on this? You are one of those people in our lives whom we never want to lose. I didn't even know prior that you had an amazing daughter who is a talented student. You could ask us at any moment and we will help you without even thinking. Don't you remember that Pankaj always asked you to let him clear your debts?" Meena asked.

"You are right Mom." Parthiv supported her and added "Uncle we are aware of your financial condition and the way you are struggling to make both ends meet is a difficult thing to explain. If you are so hesitant to ask Dad, you could explain to me and Why do you think he might not help you. I am assuring that I will take responsibility for Deepthi's education and not only for graduation but I will support her till the time she becomes a successful doctor and she doesn't need to pay. If you want more clarity and belief I will explain this to Dad after he arrives and let him assure you the rest."

Raajiv had tears in his eyes and couldn't believe the scenario that was happening here as he didn't expect them to be this kind-hearted and humble to which Parthiv consoled him.

"Th-Thank You" his words broke because he was controlling his tears.

to which Parthiv replied "Any time for you."

Then they both left after a long time as Pankaj hadn't arrived.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.