Chapter 5

"As you see Deepu, their way of responding and communicating is humble and kind. The great thing is they learned manners and how to speak properly with anyone. I never expected that they would accept this easily. They are truly a kind people." Rajiv spoke with Deepthi on their way back home after he felt so relieved after they assured him.

"They are indeed kind people, Dad" replied Deepthi, lost in her thoughts.

Deepthi's Pov:-

"Not to brag but they are way more humble and kind than I expected.

After watching their heavenly home, I thought that we would surely rejected, and even if we got they might not support us as it was estimated.

I love the way they questioned Dad and proved to us how important he was to them. They didn't get a second thought and didn't go for a second opinion.

Meena Aunty was truly the best. She was not like the other arrogant rich woman who had nothing but money to show off. She is the most down-to-earth person I have seen. She doesn't divide people based on their looks, financial backup, or anything. Such a sweet woman she was. I thought she would finalize the proposal after speaking with her husband, but without thinking she immediately accepted to support me.

Parthiv is also a nice-looking kind man. But I don't know why his stare made me so intimidated, what's wrong with his stare? I have seen many boys looking at me in different instances, but these particular looks are so different than before. Not gonna lie his stares sent shivers down my spine and I was scared for a second that he might kiss me at any moment. Or maybe am I exaggerating it too much? Don't know the exact reason that made me breathless even though he is not touching him. I still tried to ignore him to my best but I felt his eyes were on me. It would be great if I didn't need to face him again."

---------------------------------------------------

"She could be described as a beauty with a brain. Her story was quite inspiring despite her situation she is trying her best to clear their family's financial problems and make their family proud. Girls like them are truly an inspiration to many. I guess she understood my intention which is why she diverted her attention after observing me. it made me laugh when she felt a bit nervous for a second. She is scared of me as if I am about to kill her. I know that I don't believe in love but that moment when I saw her my worries, tensions, and everything vanished in a second. A fun fact is she didn't even try but her captivating eyes tied me off to her epitome of elegance. Although she is not the kind of girl whom I can easily manipulate. I need to study her more to win her trust and everything." he snapped out of his thoughts after he heard his father's voice.

"Dad, why are you so late today? Do you know what happened today?" Parthiv asked.

"The new officer was biasing in resource distribution. So Mr.Shetty and I have been fighting against that and want to deal a business deal with us after a year or two. Parthiv remembering that things communicate with them according to that. Now tell me what happened" Pankaj concluded after a long explanation.

Meena and Parthiv explained the whole thing and Pankaj was frustrated with Rajiv's behaviour.

"Seriously this guy........... I requested him to let me clear his debts to which refused. I tried in every possible way to support him and his family but he never listened. Today he requested to support his daughter and completed a deal that they repay us later. Let me call him......" Pankaj called him and scolded him for being that distant from their family and limiting them.

Rajiv laughed and buttered his anger as always. Pankaj asked for the complete details and finally assured him that no matter what Deepthi's education would be completed successfully.

._____._____._____._____._____.

PS: I am a new writer so as the story goes forward I will try to improve my writing as per your suggestions trying to understand the audience is important, so I accept whatever you send, love, hate anything. If possible instead of hating try to suggest I will check and try to interact with you. English is not my first language so accept the mistakes if any. Thank You for the Time and interest <3.